Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^Sadly true, tbh, but no one is really checking for her anymore. I think they get enough of the popularity from their own angels and Cara. 

In other news, Jasmine Tookes will be in the next TV spot, which I believe is for the fall collection. Does anyone know when they start shooting holiday? Should be in like a month and a half, right? 

How is Nadine Leopald on the runway? Does she do runway? I'd love to see her in PINK.

Also, do y'all think Candice is gonna open the show again? It's obviously between Candice and Adriana (IMO) as they both did the London press event.

^ Yeah, but Cara is Cara. I don't see Nadine with millions of Instagram/Twitter followers and an established HF career lol

Apparently they turned down Marloes specifically because of her walk, so it's definitely a possibility that VS can say 'no' if they don't like a model's runway. I have a feeling that's what happened to Sara Sampaio the first year she tried out.

How is Nadine Leopald on the runway? Does she do runway? I'd love to see her in PINK.

Also, do y'all think Candice is gonna open the show again? It's obviously between Candice and Adriana (IMO) as they both did the London press event.

I hope Adriana opens. 

I think it was simply that her contract was up and one of the parties doesn't want to resign. I personally think it was Erin who chose not to, because it was weird that she was still at the VSFS and seemed pretty unhappy to be there. 

I think they should have started Nadine in Pink. I like her,and think she's super cute, but she's cute. She gives off a really youthful vibe to me, and doesn't do 'sexy' justice yet in my opinion. 

+1

I think Adriana will most likely open the show this year. She has been really stepping out and bringing it this year and she is arguably the only current angel that really knows how to bring when it comes to opening the show plus the fact that they are doing the show in London so they most likely will want their most recognizable angel/model to open.

^don't jinx it :p

I think it was simply that her contract was up and one of the parties doesn't want to resign. I personally think it was Erin who chose not to, because it was weird that she was still at the VSFS and seemed pretty unhappy to be there.

Same...I think she wanted to leave, and was just fulfilling the requirements of her contract. it's too bad, because that year she left she started producing some of her best VS pics, and her body was PRIME!

Prince Harry will open. Shirtless. Next to Cara.

It would be awesome  :D

^don't jinx it :p

Ahaha sorry  :shifty:

Her face was so sad  :( and i also agree: her body was perfect!