Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

re Frenchkiki: what direction indeed, all we were talking about was 1D, so you might be more knowledgeable than you let on.

I know 1D is one direction but I still don't know what the direction is?

Ellie Goulding is dating right now Dougie Poynter (from a band called mcfly), and people say (rumours) that she dated Ed Sheeran, and that she cheated on Ed with Niall Horan (from 1D), because a song of Ed's new album.

:chicken: You lost me at Ellie!

If I see Behati or Lily in person sometime soon I will definitely ask them if they got the FB! The reaction will tell it all ;)

I saw Candice and Herman yesterday as well! They are such a beautiful couple. No pics unfortunately!

Not necessarily, last year a friend of mine asked Doutzen about it after the shoot had been done and she basically said it was Behati and it turned out to be Candice.  

Snapchat.

post-67297-0-1446077298-98362_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446077299-02585_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446077299-04566_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446077299-07009_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446077299-0813_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446077299-11851_thumb.jpg

This confirms they are hiring 5 year olds. 'Sparkly...' 

'Pretty...'

'Feathery'

"Any cuter and I'm gonna need a barf bag" - Garfield

But maybe he can read something in their face expressions (?) 

Yeah I'd assume it be pretty noticeable when they respond, even if they respond with a false name (like Doutzen did with Behati), you could still be able to tell. 

Maybe Doutzen didn't actually know who got it and was making a guess? Or she thought her information was correct?

I would imagine if they're trying to keep it under wraps, the fewer people that know, the better. Maybe they led everyone to believe last year that Behati was wearing the FB so that it would actually be a surprise for everyone come October. Seemed like they went through a lot of trouble last year to make sure the model choice didn't leak like it normally does.

I don't think they try to hide it that hard, especially considering more models were shooting that day so is not like Candice was the only one who knew.

My guess is that they are told to either lie or say they are clueless, and these are models who basically live out of saying that VS fragrances are the best when they actually stink or sell stuff that 90% of times they probably don't even like so they are used to keep neutral facial expressions. 

re Frenchkiki: what direction indeed, all we were talking about was 1D, so you might be more knowledgeable than you let on.

I know 1D is one direction but I still don't what the direction is?

Ellie Goulding is dating right now Dougie Poynter (from a band called mcfly), and people say (rumours) that she dated Ed Sheeran, and that she cheated on Ed with Niall Horan (from 1D), because a song of Ed's new album.

I think it's an age thing hun because I can 100% honestly say I have no idea what a 1D is, nor do I know who Elli Goulding is?

Ed Sheeran?

Niall Horan?

Think about it Kiki, you and I are old enough to be some of the members mothers... (most of them o.o)

Don't try to understand.

I think it's an age thing hun because I can 100% honestly say I have no idea what a 1D is, nor do I know who Elli Goulding is?

Ed Sheeran?

Niall Horan?

Think about it Kiki, you and I are old enough to be some of the members mothers... (most of them o.o)

Don't try to understand.

Without using google - 1D / One Direction is a boy band aimed at 12 year old girls who like throwing plushy toys at concerts and Ellie Goulding I THINK is a singer (not sure about this one though).

And you cannot be my mother because I seriously doubt you´re over 55 :chicken:

But hey, Pretty and Kiki, I remember discussion about One Direction that took place during commenting previous VSFS when some members (who I imagine you COULD be mothers to) proposed that 1D could sing during PINK section ???

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/48583-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2013-general-discussion/page-56#entry3281384

You might have been missing those days, but that´s where I have learned about One Direction for the first time in my life :)

Well that would explain why I've never heard of them and no I don't think I got involved with the VS talent convo (I don't listen to any new music, let alone mainstream so there was zero input I could give).

The last boy band i was remotely aware of was New Kids on the Block. o.o

Oh and I looked 1D up on youtube... nope! I felt a cavity coming on. :mellow::banghead:

Ed Sheeran?

Niall Horan?

Don't try to understand.

They are all over 20, they are pop band from UK&Ireland and they have catchy songs and currently they most famous artists in the world, so bringing them to VSFS would be great, they are cool lads. I honestly think that would be the most watched Fashion Show with no doubt but they won't steal Angel's attention like some hot famous singers would and they would bring to "Pink" tons of new fans I think. Niall is member of 1D and Ed Sheeran is not from this story, he's a solo artist that has really amazing songs and he's good friend with 1D. And Ellie is also young singer.

Regardless if you love/hate/couldn't care either way about 1D, it would undeniably be a good move for VS if they could book them. They have a massive fan base to bring views and attention to the show, they could exploit the tired Cara/Harry drama a little more, and it would fit the London/Britian theme.

I'd rather see Rita Ora, or Ellie but I've learned to be disappointed with the musical guests.

The most famous music artist in the world is Madonna, not 1D, bew. 1D probably doesn't even reach the top 10.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong if there is different meaning with "famous" and popular, they are not most famous of all the times but who goes crazy about Madona today? 

http://uk.eonline.com/news/505567/one-direction-named-most-popular-recording-artists-in-the-world?cmpid=tweol-manual

I can tell you, 1D has a HUUUUGE fanbase nowadays, I know it because I accompanied my sister to their show here in Colombia and it sold out few hours after the tickets went out, and it was at one of the biggest stadiums, and there were screams and all the craziness you can imagine. And same in another countries here in lat. america, europe, etc. That would make a LOT of people to watch the VSFS if they perform in it. Not telling they're the most famous at the history (that crown goes to madonna, michael jackson, etc) but today they're big, and their fans are really passionate abour them, and VS could use them for more promo.