Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

lol Candice was hilarious in that video. It actually made me like her more. She usually is so composed and rehearsed. Doing her sexy hair flip thing but it made her seem more natural and relaxed. She sounded like a moron lol but still it was a good change for her.

Now we know why VS puts so much emphasis on Candice rehearsing all her roles. She comes off very ditsy and a bit on the ??? side when asked to improvise  :D

lol yes she does and I wish VS would just let her be. So what if she is. She is so much more relatable being fun and relaxed than being composed, boring and robotic.

Again, I posted in the other thread, I love this year's show.

I was surprised because I loved this years holiday commercial. It was long but something about it. It's one of the commercials VS has ever done in my opinion. (besides the 2008 holiday one). Something about this commercial I just love so much. I thought it was better than last years. The music fit perfectly too.

The only thing I would say is that there was only 2 commercials. I was a little disappointed with that. But other than that, the holiday commercial made up for it honestly. The cinematography was amazing. I know some of you guys thought it was boring, but if you think about it, its better than last years LOL.