Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

TKC

What elements?? :huh:

I only know the classical elements and the periodic table of the chemical elements, but I doubt that these were her reasons smily%20new%20one.gif

yeah like what misslima said, the elements from bad weather lmao. She tried to make it sound, I guess ,worse than what her point really was saying by "elements". But she was complaining about the weather not always being perfect and sunny LOL

Edited by TKC

^ she was complaining about how haaaaard it is to shoot swim in bad weather sometimes. Poor Candy Dee :(

post-50597-0-1446081094-91955_thumb.gif

I just can repeat: Thank God she's a model so I'm a fan due to her looks

EDIT: Oosps, Sorry PinkCouture, totally forgot about it! Just corrected it :flower:

Edited by Nazara

Karlie is turning into the next Angela Lindvall with all the arm movements.

And then there is this comment: "Notice how all the girls who come to take a picture alone choose to stand between Erin and Behati, and not Karlie" and it kind of makes me feel bad for her. 

^ I noticed the same thing happen when she was with Candice and Alessandra so I think Victoria's Secret needs to do a social experiment and have Karlie be the first girl from the side the fans are coming in to take a picture. If the fans still move over to stand between the other two models, we have a major problem.

And Erin was so half-assed in the end XD

I honestly don't understand the hate for her. It actually baffles me. Ok she's skinny. So are the other girls. I know a lot of people don't like her for VS but she has this stunning face, an incredible walk, she holds herself so well and is better than any other girl and has a huge name in the fashion industry. On paper she is honestly the perfect angel. I don't think skinny counts as a factor because like i've said most of these girls are skinny. She might not have hourglass but she is a body type. So why do all these girls and users hate her? Is it just annoyed Barbara fans because she got hired over Barbara lol.

It was the same with Chanel. I didn't like Chanel either but that was because I felt she tried too hard. She seemed fake during everything. Karlie comes off as natural. She doesn't seem sexy at all but neither does Lindsay and people seem fine with her.

I thinks it's becouse she's not typically beautiful... And her height makes her look much more skinier than she actually is

Yeah, the most 'typically beautiful' Angel is probably Candice S.  . There is little to complain about her except for her bust size.   Lindsay Ellingson and Erin H. are also archetypes of accessible pretty women although they are certainly not considered beautiful by the views of some. 

The singling out of Karlie and her so called 'unhealthiness' comes from an optical illusion as all the VS supermodels (haha, at this nomenclature) save for Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, and Lindsay are either thinner or just as thin as her.  

----------

What baffles me most is Karlie's haircut...It's very distracting to see her wear an old auntie hairstyle for so long.  Then she is wearing that hair next girls that have the more appropriate hairstyle for the thing they do.  And her physical appearance and modeling ability is not of the blatantly sexual type but is that special something else that made her such a exceptional model elsewhere.

I honestly don't understand the hate for her. It actually baffles me. Ok she's skinny. So are the other girls. I know a lot of people don't like her for VS but she has this stunning face, an incredible walk, she holds herself so well and is better than any other girl and has a huge name in the fashion industry. On paper she is honestly the perfect angel. I don't think skinny counts as a factor because like i've said most of these girls are skinny. She might not have hourglass but she is a body type. So why do all these girls and users hate her? Is it just annoyed Barbara fans because she got hired over Barbara lol.

It was the same with Chanel. I didn't like Chanel either but that was because I felt she tried too hard. She seemed fake during everything. Karlie comes off as natural. She doesn't seem sexy at all but neither does Lindsay and people seem fine with her.

Team Karlie!   High Five guys!

post-40981-0-1446081097-19952_thumb.png

http://postimg.org/image/47sylc3e3/c4e77786/

Yeah, that's something I never understood because VS uses girls like Lindsay and Behati and they're as skinny if not skinnier than Karlie. Oh well. I'll keep waving my team Karlie flag over here :clap:

Yeah, It's a potentially interesting conundrum that I've never seen anybody adequately explain.