Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^^^^ Ummmmm........

Sorry guys we let that stuff slide. Maiya/blackswan/**jade/wildflower are special cases. God how the staff love each and every one of them. Mayia has especially earned my favor as being my snuggle muffin bunny who tells it how it is. Such a sweet girl. :Angel:On Off switch be damned :beating:

^ Towelliee Catch him on http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee

As Miss Kiki has stated this would be an amazing idea:

Dear Diary - It's me Maiya again. Gosh darnet it's that's that bitch Candice again. Doutzen is so much cutier (not my word) and better. VS damn you to hell for using Candice again. Candice and Adriana are stupids and Doutzen is still better. What's vs obsession with candice she's not prettier then doutzen!

^ Note does not reflect my personal opinions

Maiya I love you, I can't even begin to tell you just how much I enjoy your words of wisdom snuggle muffin, and I wanted you to know I'm your biggest fan SQUEALS!

EEAF2.gif

again Candice seriously, is getting annoying already, come on put Doutzen she is so much gorgeous. seriously wtf with VS with their Candice's obsession. Candice die die die die die die, I'm sick in tire of her. They are better models than her. way better. I really don't want to see her face ever again, now IDK who I hate more Candice or Adriana, I can't not make up my mind.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

why do you keep calling me Jade? wtf :angry: how many times I need to tell you that I am not Jade, is annoying.

why do you think I am Blackswan? :lost: wtf you always confusing me with other members in here. First you say I am Jade and now you say I am Blackswan who is next?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

why do you keep calling me Jade? wtf :angry:

why do you think I am Blackswan? :lost: wtf you always confusing me with other members in here. First you say I am Jade and now you say I am Blackswan who is next?

I never said you were them, I was saying Jade, You, BlackSwan and Wildflower are awesome and YOU have earned my favor for your wacky antics :rofl: However you should know that it's easy for people to assume you are all of them considering you all type the same way, describe things the same, and most of them come from the same area.

If you are in fact my little Jade/BS/WF and Maiya I still love you long time sweeties cakes :)

Wait aren't they your sisters?

Hmm oh well snuggle muffin cake! Viva la Victoria Secret Candice

I am WildFlower tell you that, That is my login name, but my username is Maiya. I use to be Gorgeous then I change my username to Maiya then I change it to WildFlower then I change back to Maiya. I do have 2 sisters 2 brothers from mom and dad, 4 half sister and 3 half brothers from my dad side, (my dad is a pimp, he got a lot of women pregnant around the same time) and 2 half sister from my mom side. IDK if my sister have Bellazon's account, I know one of my sister wants a bellazon account really bad but she is too young she is only 13 years old, she annoys me already and I don't need for her to have a bellazon account.

I need to check out the Blackswan person, to see if that is my sister. I would keep my eye on her post or any comments.