Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It's on her IG. Story and an actual post. 

Colbert & any of the Angels for promotion doesn't work. Last year was so cringey. 

I thought the same, but this time is Adriana alone so maybe she'll do an interview instead of another cringe worthy sketch? Honestly I feel like Corden would be a way better fit, and Ellen too

Just now, Clauds said:

I thought the same, but this time is Adriana alone so maybe she'll do an interview instead of another cringe worthy sketch? Honestly I feel like Corden would be a way better fit, and Ellen too

Yeah, I mentioned that they would  have done a lot better on Corden too last year. :/ I think someone suggested that it was probably too late of a time slot. I liked when the girls did Seth Meyers but I guess they want to keep it on CBS. 

4 hours ago, unali said:

Is it just me or it seemed like Colbert basically made fun of them last year, I got that kind of vibe, especially how he was acting towards Behati, really belittling and condescending.

So it wasn't just me who noticed this lol. I noticed he was being extra funny to behati. Luckily it was behati so, she is able to go along with it.

18 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

She used to have a tiny bit of a waistline years ago, but now it's just completely missing and aren't helping the look either.  o.o

When she didn't have kids. That just happened to her body. Adriana has did everything and her body has went through changes based on her work out routine but never did the waist she had pre 2010 come back. Obviously its just not going to.

Thats just what happens to her body when she has kids. I'm surprised anybody on here would act like they didn't know that.

Waist training certainly wouldn't help, that stuff is bad for your body and internal organs, this brand isn't worth that.