Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

25 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

Does anyone (AKA @toodarnhot) know if Bellemere was shooting VS yesterday and if so has he shot with anyone else besides Romee?

:rofl: Romee was the only girl that shot yesterday, but I have no idea who with. None of the crew posted anything, and she didn't tag anyone- probably Bellemere if he's posting pictures of her, and the styling looks the same as her snaps. It looks like Jo is shooting today, and I imagine it's the same team. 

Heya guys....

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but i am looking for some VS pics (untagged....they are mostly covers)

Does someone have these images? I would be very thankfull :0

187788962_victoria39s-secret-catalog-resort-2002-adriana-lima-.jpgc3f36578b76a.jpgeeee.jpg160921376_victorias-secret-christmas-catalog-2004-adriana-lima.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg157975742_victorias-secret-alessandra-ambrosio-adriana-lima-rosie.jpg

I think Elsa is just on vacation. Places like Ibiza and Mykonos always get a ton of celebrities vacationing there and lots of models take their vacations in July so not too out of the ordinary to see a bunch of them going to the same place around the same time.