Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, Miranda and Bee have totally different situations. Miranda had her baby, and had a couple months to start getting back in shape before they even took measurements for the bra. Bee is going to be pregnant during the fittings, and unlike Adriana, Bee isn't exactly a gym rat who is going to kill herself to get back in shape in three months. I'm sure Bee will still walk, but if she gets the bra, I will be completely shocked. 

There's an 1080p torrent already available. You don't have to wait for Bryan if you're waiting for HQ. 

The final ratings for the Swim special are: 0.7 in the demo and 2.91m total viewers. The only thing it beat in its timeslot was a repeat of Supernatural. The only things it rated higher than the entire night were repeats of Supernatural and The Flash. 

17 hours ago, MarVS said:

Candice was actually the only one givin major bombshell vibes... the others looks like just pretty teenage girls having fun being silly .....also is there Behati and Martha who can be the aunts of the girls. 

Agree completely. IMO Candice was the best thing about this show, the only saving grace!

I just love her sexy, sensual, elegant sexiness, without her this VS Swim special would look like show for 7 year old girls- lots of VS angels now have that childish, immature, non-sexy vibe. She was trending on the day of the show on twitter, and lots of people watched just because of her and also thought she stealed the show. She is VS swim queen, and one of their most popular angels ever so it is no wonder that she was the main star here/ had her own segment(that was my favourite part, she is so beautiful).

Behati and Martha looked sooooo old and haggard, I will never understand how these 2 are VS models.

I wish that Lais had more screening time, because I love her and she deserves so much more from VS. Jo is cute and has a nice body, Taylor looks way too young. Stella, Martha, Lily and Behati need to go.

5 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

The final ratings for the Swim special are: 0.7 in the demo and 2.91m total viewers. The only thing it beat in its timeslot was a repeat of Supernatural. The only things it rated higher than the entire night were repeats of Supernatural and The Flash. 

Do you know stats from last year?

So let's hope CBS pull the plug on the swim special or tell VS to get their shit together.

The swim special isn't as much of a big deal they can have or don't have it doesn't affect the company too much but the loss of ratings from the fashion show needs to be fixed. And VS really have to change up their dated forumula. I thought the swim special might be different because they will try something new but once again it was exactly the same as everything they've done lately. Extremely choppy and barely any focus on the girls.

3 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

Do you know stats from last year?

1.0 in the demo, 4.09m overall. It also aired at 10pm last year versus 9pm this year.

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So let's hope CBS pull the plug on the swim special or tell VS to get their shit together.

I think it depends on how much money it makes for CBS. It's pretty embarrassing that on a night of mostly repeats it only managed to rate higher than two shows on a network that has a lower ratings (in comparison to other networks) to begin with. Tbh, I think they overestimate how much people care about their models. 

Congrats to Behati & Adam!!

Last year's swim special wasn't great either but it was so much better IMO, at least they kept it simple and the focus was on the Angels. 

This year's show was all over the place. Way too many performances, Nick and Demi aren't relevant enough. All that hype around those two (even in those instagram previews) was ridiculous, like wtf. I liked the Behati/Candice parts the most, at least they're friends and they go well together. And they should drop all the girls who play second fiddle, every single one of them.

My money on Candice for the FB, tho I want Elsa.

1 hour ago, Candylicious. said:

Thank you! I will wait for your download to watch it :chicken: 

Sorry. I've been lagging. I'll have it up tonight. Promise. I also have the commercials.  My interest towards VS is slightly fading so I'm not kept up with everything like I was months ago.

They need to make the swim special with fewer models, so that everyone who participates gets a chance to shine. And less for focus on the musical performances. And less focus on gimmicks - "There is nothing hotter than a girl in wetsuit" - a line said in a show whose very point is to sell swimsuits, not wetsuits. Plus, nobody actually thinks that apart from a handful of wetsuit fetishists. :)

Bellemere kind of stole the show for me, Sara giving Stella a kiss on the cheek was probably my favourite moment.

What a waste of Lais that was. Candice is, of course, but her voice really rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I mainly wanna see the commercials again. I'm with ya Bryan. The interest is fading away. If the die hard fans who follow the brand are over it then the audience has to be too. Based on viewership for their shows then yes people are losing interest.

Can someone tell me if I got the right commercials?

1. XO victoria TV version

2. Very Sexy with Behati, Lais, Taylor and Jo

3. The $75 bag and flip-flops

I had read Jo was in 3. Was the other one vsx?

8 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Excited for a vs show without Behati flailing her arms around and mouthing lyrics. 

You're still going to have to wait for that. :whistle: She's due in August/September. Plenty of time to get back on the runway. 

Made a gif of my favourite clip from the show. 

9Vv7Edb.gif

@marsVS 

EDIT; Yeah, the other commercial was VSX. 

8 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Can someone tell me if I got the right commercials?

1. XO victoria TV version

2. Very Sexy with Behati, Lais, Taylor and Jo

3. The $75 bag and flip-flops

I had read Jo was in 3. Was the other one vsx?

Yes, there was a VSX one with Jo, Candice, Jasmine and Stella. 

14 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

I think the models/crew are secretly tyring to have Elsa killed because she is the one always doing the "risky" shoots, lol

Great show though. Excited for a vs show without Behati flailing her arms around and mouthing lyrics. 

+100000000

I think that Elsa is going to open the show and Candice is getting fb bra again.