Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Forgive me if this has already come up, but does anyone know when and where the show will be taping this year?? TIA!

You are forgiven, honey. It tapes Nov. 13th in NYC and airs Dec. 10th.

Thanks much! Phone calls to try and get an invite starts tomorrow!! :gocho:

Although pretty much everyone and their momma even myself thought Behati would get it the fb this year I still had a feeling it would most likely end up being Candice because lbr VS has did everything and beyond to shove her down people throats  promoter her and they couldn't have another segment in the show of them re re re introducing her and she has already open the show before so the fb it was  <_<.

I actually like the fb colors and design, I mean its not all that but def a step up from previous bras, but for some reason it looks like its about to fall off Candice in any second. Her body is usually on point but she is looking a bit frail in those pics and they know damn well they could have done something better to her hair.

Yes to everything you just said. :yes:

I have a genuine question, at this point is VS still "pushing" candice or is this just favoring her now. I mean they always favored her obviously but I always felt like the opportunities she had in the past was more so to keep getting her name out there for VS and to give her more press. Or is this like thanking her for giving them permission to plaster her everywhere

It's VS trying to make Candice a star, and failing miserably at it.

Seriously VS should just quit the whole Angel concept, is not working anymore. I can only imagine how low they will go once Adriana, Alessandra & Doutzen leave, just judging by how it when after Gi & Heidi left ...  :ninja:

Can't agree more. I don't even wanna imagine what VS would be like once the main girls leave, which would be pretty soon in time.

Maybe 3 no years at the most for Ale and Lima, then Doutzy, if not sooner. I wonder if we'd still g together online to discuss the shows, or it will be so boring the no one would truly care to talk about it.

BTW, when is the official launch of the bra? Any word?

Can't agree more. I don't even wanna imagine what VS would be like once the main girls leave, which would be pretty soon in time.

Maybe 3 no years at the most for Ale and Lima, then Doutzy, if not sooner. I wonder if we'd still g together online to discuss the shows, or it will be so boring the no one would truly care to talk about it.

The end of all things :rofl:

I have a genuine question, at this point is VS still "pushing" candice or is this just favoring her now. I mean they always favored her obviously but I always felt like the opportunities she had in the past was more so to keep getting her name out there for VS and to give her more press. Or is this like thanking her for giving them permission to plaster her everywhere

It's VS trying to make Candice a star, and failing miserably at it.

Seriously VS should just quit the whole Angel concept, is not working anymore. I can only imagine how low they will go once Adriana, Alessandra & Doutzen leave, just judging by how it when after Gi & Heidi left ...   :ninja:

Actually, I think Doutzen will leave first, then Alessandra & Adriana will be last. I of course don't think VS will go bankrupt or something but they will lose their star power, I mean after Gisele left the show went downhill and the girls started to do all that idiotic stuff on the runway and the models started to get younger, and then when Heidi left not one or two but five girls got contracts within months so God only knows what they'll do after losing Adriana & Alessandra.

As soon as Adriana is out the door I'll be out the VS threads unless they happen to contract someone I strongly like, which I doubt will happen judging by the choices they made recently TBH. I like Karlie & some of the other girls but not enough to stay around for them lol 

And so far no word on when will they launch the bra or if they'll even do a launch at all. Candice is only doing a VSX event next week in Dallas.

I don't like how the fb looks in candice is to much gold everywhere, gold hair, gold skin, gold fb, she would look better in silver or they could have dye her hair darker it would have look better or giving to a brunette that fb. It would look so much nicer on barbara palvin but she's no angel.

Lol

I can't remember exactly which video because there's always a hundred videos of each event but it was the Dream Angels re-launch she did with Erin, one or two years ago. They were both wearing white dresses and white wings.

I get it though, it can be exhausting learning all the shit that goes into those stinky fragrances and pretend you love them all when I bet none of the girls would actually wear a VS perfume.

I must say whoever put together and edited the video did not present her in a positive light :ninja:

I was thinking the same, I'd love to see all the footage they got :rofl:

I must say whoever put together and edited the video did not present her in a positive light :ninja:

It seems like no one does these days lol except for ed. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for her

But then the way VS treats her i'm like whatever. Just like with her getting  a not so decent bra, people don't like her can't be happy for that because in the end she still got the bra and they made it more expensive than everyone else's except for gisele's and heidi's and tyra(?). So it was still a little slap in the face to absolutely everyone except those three

however, everyone else didn't need an expensive bra for people to care. Honestly, I feel like no one cares...still lol, media wise

I wonder why she said "Finally I get to wear the bra" If anyone should have said that, it was Ale last year. She really did get to wear the bra finally.

ASnd about Vs, of course they wont bankrupt, they'd be making even more, prob hiring 15 yrs old plain janes to launch some shitty perfumes, what else? :D

When Adriana is out, they'd desperately find some exotic model to replace her but hey, it won;'t work. Just like Candice doesn't work for Heidi's replacement and so on. 

I wonder why she said "Finally I get to wear the bra" If anyone should have said that, it was Ale last year. She really did get to wear the bra finally.

ASnd about Vs, of course they wont bankrupt, they'd be making even more, prob hiring 15 yrs old plain janes to launch some shitty perfumes, what else? :D

When Adriana is out, they'd desperately find some exotic model to replace her but hey, it won;'t work. Just like Candice doesn't work for Heidi's replacement and so on. 

My thoughts exactly. I said to myself you only been an angel 4 years girl, and the way she walked up to it... how can I say, its not like how everyone else gets the bra and they are happy and in awe, she walks up to it and its like "yup, I already know this shit is mine". Just the way she walked up to it, it wasn't in a humble way to me lol.

No there is only one Fantasy bra video.

I think this whole thing is just annoying for people lol, the ones who aren't feeling it see it in a negative way(too negative) and the ones who are are looking at it in a postive way are too positive. people who are literally saying this was the best bra and everything one else's looks like crap and shit like that blow me lol. And then the molding rumors, and the queen candice.. bitches got too excited. I am just ready for this all to end. Esp since its all a waste, AGAIN because its not creating the frenzy VS wants it to create. The fact that its the most expensive one in years should be making headlines or something

she was supposed to be the new heidi?

hmm, just my guess.

you know Vs likes to fill up spaces when they're vacant. 

Gisele left, they quickly got Miranda, and Selita. the speed with which they get new girls once a model leaves never ceases to surprise me. i guess they wanna make up for the void with quantity, not quality.

agree about Candice in a way, because after all, VS needs to get as much attention as possible, obviously, that's why the price of the bra is so high.

there are also things i don't like in Candice's behavior, i also thought it was a bit too much, but i don't know her, what she is in real life. maybe it's just her personality. there are pretty models with terrible personalities, ex: Nicole Trunfio. such killer cheekbones, so conceited that i cant stand her speak (despite her lovely Aussie accent).

I was just saying, it's a special moment for Candice (and any model) to have the bra. Let her have it.

We'll see in the future if VS will continue to be so fond of her. Remember that getting the bra once is just the beginning. Getting it twice or 3 times really cements your status at as a favorite all-time VS Angel.