Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Don't forget VS always gives Doutzen most of the boring looks in a catalogue, aimed at antique middle aged women who are trying to impress their ancient  elderly husbands. If they actually gave some of the good looks which they give to undeserving Angels (looking at you Erin and Lindsay you expressionless buttons) than maybe Doutzen would have actually sold everything in a heartbeat. I don't understand their sudden stop of Doutzen either, look everywhere on the internet ans eh is one of the few Angels which will get praised (alongside Lily, Candice and Adriana), the rest will always get at least half or more negative commentary on them.  :Angel:

Yes! Like this time around there were no Christmas catalogue lingerie pictures. The only new pictures were of mail order clothing which frankly needs a grand setting and a top model to make it look like something you would bother buying. Often you will see that the most appealing stuff goes to the big names so it’s worrying that now Doutzen doesn’t get those. If Doutzen leaves VS I think she will be fine because there is obviously competition to get her (H&M).

I think Barbara is a shoo-in for the show. She got the catalogue cover and maybe would have been invited to Paris (it certainly wasn’t their most exclusive Holiday commercial) if she hadn’t been filming a movie.

Erin is out 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't walks this year either. Everyone check out wikipedia! Next to Erin's name writes 2010-2013...and wiki was the first who put Karlie as Angel there so I trust wiki. Sad...Erin wasn't bad. p.s Sad about Doutzen and Alessandra, sad for both, Ale is working for VS since 2000, it will be heartbreaking when she leaves, it won't be same without her, even if VS didn't use her very much lately and she didn't even get much credit in all these years working with VS, she will be well remembered in VS, also won't be the same without Adrissandra together :( They are the ones(and first ones) who been through everything in VS, as the brand was growing and changing models come and go but they grew together with Victoria's Secret. And sad about Doutzen too, she is working the longest after Adri&Ale, many new girls coming, it's sad watching how they will all be replaced with new Angels, but I will always remember VS by the first Angels. And I guess in some years when all the Angels retire, only Candice of the current Angels will be there and there will be all new ones :'(

Lol, anyone can edit Wikipedia. I did it a bunch of times. The only true lists of Angels are the VSAA supermodel page (which also features the Angels VS isn't using anymore until they contract actually runs out, such as Miranda right now and Heidi, Marisa, Lindsay, Rosie and Chanel before her) and the VSFS Angel line-up on VS's website. This year's isn't up yet, until then nothing is really official.

Also I just loaded two years' worth of VS Facebook posts and Magdalena, Lais & Toni didn't get any B-Day wishes. Emanuela and Barbara are the only non Angels who did.

Lol, anyone can edit Wikipedia. I did it a bunch of times. The only true lists of Angels are the VSAA supermodel page (which also features the Angels VS isn't using anymore until they contract actually runs out, such as Miranda right now and Heidi, Marisa, Lindsay, Rosie and Chanel before her) and the VSFS Angel line-up on VS's website. This year's isn't up yet, until then nothing is really official.

Also I just loaded two years' worth of VS Facebook posts and Magdalena, Lais & Toni didn't get any B-Day wishes. Emanuela and Barbara are the only non Angels who did.

attachicon.gifbehatiIMG_20131009_220219.jpg

from Ed's instagram, 'sp' of the christmas commercial...

My god she looks pregos bloated. Does she have some giant cancerous cyst growing in her abdomen area? O.o  and if that's water retention due to salt intake then please keep Behati away from the ocean or she's liable to sponge suck the damn thing up.

SZHFUOA.jpg

attachicon.gifbehatiIMG_20131009_220219.jpg

from Ed's instagram, 'sp' of the christmas commercial...

My god she looks pregos bloated. Does she have some giant cancerous cyst growing in her abdomen area? O.o  and if that's water retention due to salt intake then please keep Behati away from the ocean or she's liable to sponge suck the damn thing up.

post-19830-0-1446081301-39231_thumb.jpg

super skinny girls usually got that distended belly thing going on. :p

off topic, why do people post VS pics with the catologue numbers? I mean if they are posted without, I see people repost the pic with the original catologue number....I'm just curious how that works? Can you actually online at the VS site with that catologue number to find the exact pic? Like where would you use them?

^ In the VS browser, you need the catalog number if you want to see them there and usually pictures form the same set are all together. And also personally I like to have them with catalog numbers because it's an easier way to keep organized and not to download/upload the same picture a thousand times.