Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Did you read all i said? I pointed how Adriana is the main Angel (keeping in mind that she was contracted 13 years ago so she knows the company pretty well at this point i assume) yet she does not do any big Tv shows for them? VS is sending the girls to all kinds of shows these days to promote their products yet Adriana only does the morning ones ... Barbara's english isn't fluent enough for that either & she probably doesn't know shit about VS, I just don't think she's ready to go out & do press yet

Did you read all i said? I pointed how Adriana is the main Angel (keeping in mind that she was contracted 13 years ago so she knows the company pretty well at this point i assume) yet she does not do any big Tv shows for them? VS is sending the girls to all kinds of shows these days to promote their products yet Adriana only does the morning ones ... Barbara's english isn't fluent enough for that either & she probably doesn't know shit about VS, I just don't think she's ready to go out & do press yet

I completely disagree...vehemently...Snooty people on OhNoTheyDidnt can make revolting catty remarks but Barbara Palvin does NOT physically resemble Adriana in the least..in any way ,much less "a low budget version" of her..they only share long dark hair, light coloured(blue) eyes and the privilege of being considered extremely beautiful at a very young age.....FYI -Barbara was discovered at the almost unheard of age of 13 and she started working for VS when she was barely 16 ....According to a Twitter Q&A ,she did just one campaign for VS Pink when she was 16 and then VS contracted her for their Main Line when she turned 18 !!!!She turned 18 in october 2011 so she has been working for them only one year ....

If anyone looks like a low budget Adriana Lima that would be Sara Sampaio...although Sara's mouth shape is completely different ..Sampaio's lips are more fuller and thus less attractive ....

And I resent people telling that Barbara's lack of command of the English language will hold her back from becoming an Official VS Angel...her first language may not be english ( that is a given) but she can and does speak English...she may not have a doctorate in English but she is articulate and comes across as charming, sweet and interesting ....She manages to get her point across, speaks clearly and is always well spoken,...Plus she is multi-lingual ..a polyglot ...she can speak Hungarian, English, German and some Japanese !!!

Before 2010 when all those American girls were hired as Angels VS was dominated by Angels( other than Tyra)and models whose first language was NOT English and no one complained about it...Gisele, Adriana,Laetitia Casta,Heidi,Karolia,Doutzen, Alessandra, Izabel, Claudia, Isabeli, Ana Beatriz, Eva Herzigova, Vendela, Daniela ...the list is endless....Maybe their language skills were not the best but they still managed, worked hard , and spoke with an adorable,sexy, cute accent that the majority of Americans found sexy, extotic,foreign whatever and in the process became household names...even today Adriana ,Gisele, Alessandra frequently make terrible grammar mistakes and come across as clumsy but it doesn't matter ...the audience LOVES them ,CONNECTS with them and remain LOYAL fans ....

And lets face it these girls go on late-night talk shows or any television show not to debate about serious matters plaguing the world...they go there to sell a bra or a pair of panties, engage the audience and have a little bit of light hearted fun.....Izabel Goulart who stumbles sometimes with her english had the best ever interview involving a VS model to date with Conan O'Brien ...the reason- she looked amazing, was sexy,saucy,naughty, self-deprectaing and had loads of fun...she flrted with Conan, totally engaged the audience and I am sure they all fell in love with her that night...the same with French speaking Laetitia Casta who appeared on David Letterman on behalf of VS...again not perfect English ,with flawless Grammar but she was so charming , well spoken and fun....Like Barbra , Laetitia was also only 19/20 when she appeared on Letterman and spoke with an adorable French Accent promoting The VS Swim Catalogue ....and she was perfect !!!

I have watched TV Interviews with Miranda and sometimes she is charming and fun,sometimes she is serious and boring...It is easy to tell which ones are loved by the viewer and which ones are not.....they don't care if your language skills are flawless or if you use big, heavy words...all they care is for you to make some kind of connection with them...engage the audience...

Recently I watched an interview with Erin promoting VSFS 2012 and even with all her midwestern upbringing and language skills she had such a frightful case of nerves that she could barely string a single sentence...she looked so horribly awkward and came off as unattractive...and in most of her interviews Candice comes across as bland and boring with a bad case of the giggles....Only Lindsay E comes across as a Good Brand Ambassador ....she may not be as beautiful or fun or exciting ...but she is always well spoken, articulate ,looks like she understands the finer details of the product, is gracious and sweet !!!

With a little grooming Barbara would be absolutely perfect...she is already great...and there should be no barrier holding her away from a pair of Angel Wings...at least not where language skills are concerned....

Izabel Goulart on Conan O'Brien .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBiR4QPEDNo

The annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is teleceast on CBS....So the models will never ever be welcomed on the biggest,best,most watched morning shows...like The Today Show on NBC or Good Morning America on ABC although Alessandra did pimp the Fantasy Bra on GMA......CBS The Early Show is the least watched of the three...

They can also say " Bye Bye" to Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon and all the other big guns because they are hosted by rival tv channels though I was surprised that no model was invited for The David Letteman Show....I mean it is on CBS after all and lots of people watch it.....I think the publicity..all the hot buzz was seriously lacking this year...What the hell was Monica Mitro doing other than fawning over Karlie Kloss...I mean isn't she THE EVP of Public Relations at Victoria's Secret ????

People were more worried about food and lodging with Sandy blasting its way though the east coast and less concerned with a fashion show and that hurt the ratings ...and I think the show should move locations literally and metaphorically...NY is so jaded now plus they host so many fashion shows that VSFS is just one more to them...nothing out of the ordinary....They should move to LA or Miami and away from NY...some sunny, glamorous glitzy ritty star-studded paparazzi obessed city like they did before ....and change the channel...I think CBS is hurting them....and the horrific terrible editing....no butt or cleavage shots....and too much footage of Bieber shrieking his lungs off.....super annoying !!! Most importantly focus on the dazzlingly gorgeous models in sexy , skimpy lingerie and less attn should be lavished upon the performers/musical acts .....This is NOT the Grammy's people...This is the VSFS !!!

The annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is teleceast on CBS....So the models will never ever be welcomed on the biggest,best,most watched morning shows...like The Today Show on NBC or Good Morning America on ABC although Alessandra did pimp the Fantasy Bra on GMA......CBS The Early Show is the least watched of the three...

barbara's young but how is that interview charming? she's full of herself in my opinion. All she did in that video was share that people come up to her and ask if she's a model, someone gave her sixty red roses and that her friends say she looks like "the pretty brooke Shields" which by the way she doesn't. Even in her u stream thing she's full of herself. Beautiful girl but not a fan of her personality. Maybe with time she will change.

barbara's young but how is that interview charming? she's full of herself in my opinion. All she did in that video was share that people come up to her and ask if she's a model, someone gave her sixty red roses and that her friends say she looks like "the pretty brooke Shields" which by the way she doesn't.