Bellazon

Fashion

OriginalSin

i perfer gucci...well tom ford

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have you seen tom ford's spread in W magazine?

omg i'd so tap that ass :drool:

:rofl:

sorry hun...tom ford is as gay as a clutch purse on Toni night.

unrelated: I love all the couturiers...Ellie Saab, Armani and Coco Chanel in paticular...The french do it best....clothes, food, art, partying, alcohol (that green versace dress is amazing!)....I'll give the italians cars though.

for american desginers i love Michael Korrs, Zac Posen, Baby Phat

but i cannot stand Diane VOnfurstenberg her clothes are sooo tacky like everytime i see her shows i just cringe and think where the hell would you wear that? It's the first word in dressing like a tacky desginer outfit school mom

Uhmmmm... Baby Phat looks way more tacky than Diane I think. :ninja:

Well duuh.. I don't think there is room for comparison at all :whistle:

Diane I always though that her clothes were a lot more conservative with the whole American vibe , working woman and so on. Probably for women over 30.

While Baby Phat ( which I love) is more modern , young ,hot, urban , 2 words "Ghetto Fabulous" and that's all Kimora is about.

I hate how everyone uses the word tacky , it's not necessary tacky , it's for younger generation if you're going out and you have good body why not show some of it and what do you expect a 15-18 year old girl wearing a black classic suit?

I'm not saying too much skin is good , not at all in fact I hate skanky outfits , but there is a big difference between sexy and skanky.

Oh and Baby Phat isn't a designer(house) it is a brand , while Diane Von Furstenberg is more of a designer label.

:laugh: All I meant is that only very few things of Baby Phat are nice/wearable - the rest would never be worn be me just b/c it's not sexy but ridiculous. That's all I meant ;)

I don't know what you judge by , but a lot of the stuff that are in the fashion shows and what is actually selling online or in stores is totally different and I'd say it's pretty wearable , there's some more casual stuff and some not so , but it's teenage fashion what more can I say.

• 4 weeks later...

baby phat has so much crap...at least on the runway. Too much rinestones and metalic. But they have some great stuff in stores.

Diane is a different catagorie then baby phat.....but i just cant stand her clothing....like i think it looks so cheap and just awkward. Like soccer mom on crack.

Baby phat isn't that great but they have some great stuff i can always find something....like kimora on crack ahaha.

Their is so many great designers...i Love hermes...just so many and not enough time to shop at them all.

• 5 weeks later...