Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 12/3/2015, 5:12:24, 2324lebron said:

Civilians can buy the type of rifles they had here.

Correct. My family has several AR-15's (bought legally)

Liberals are trying to take our second amendment rights away one day at a time - and as a result the sales of guns and ammunition are on the rise. By taking arms away from law abiding civilians you're only helping the criminals that much more, and banning guns isn't going to keep guns out of their hands either, apparently Barry hasn't figured that out yet.

#1. I'm looking for a girlfriend and most of the cashiers are late teens (i think I haven't asked yet.) so no. There's this one kinda cute one but i think she's like 16 so that's jailbait. The one I had today was this pretty black girl she looked 18.

#2. Usually i go when the moms go shopping and are free to chat/ smash their kids head in with food they just bought.

#3. I only buy less then $50 of groceries compared to MILF in the yoga pants buying $200 a week for her oil rig husband

#4. That type of talk is only when me and you (and pheno sometimes) talk you know that.

#5. I pick the registers with the cashiers that look like they're about to go on break for maximum lolz

2 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

That the amount of Christmas baking I have to do is absolutely overwhelming, and that Pretty is going to inhale 99% of it without sharing because I'm not allowed to give anything that she likes to anyone else lol

I'm back in *insert province* in a few weeks.

I like shortbread cookies and mincemeat tarts :yes:

:flower:

Not related to any of his controversial statements,or scandals or any of his opinions,or USA itself,but I really can't stand or believe that this Trump can be president one day,not for USA but for even leading the smallest village in this world,don't know how he collected his wealth,but really he's so ugly,so uncharsimatic,not acceptable for me from so long time,but that was something and being elected as president of a country that supposed to be leading the world so we'll have to see him alot,I can't stand or imagine,even my family members who don't know him well and just seen him these last days,can't stand his character.Maybe he's brave with his comments lately,he's so wealthy but not as a president,be anything but go home and don't let us see you alot.