Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^ I'm curious...what did she say? :huh:

Sorry to butt in but to answer your question, she said every woman wants to be objectified.

Thus the hate she is now rightfully getting.

No need to objectify women. Many are doing the job of self-objectifying themselves just fine...

Sorry to butt in but to answer your question, she said every woman wants to be objectified.

No need to objectify women. Many are doing the job of self-objectifying themselves just fine...

I think this is the first ever post of Russell's i actually agree with :mellow: What is happening :chicken:

That's fine. Not my problem. I'm just not sure who appointed Cameron Diaz as the Official Spokesperson for Women. Hence why she can speak for herself and not label the rest of us as fucking morons.

I am actually leaning towards the idea that she doesn't really know what objectify means.

That's fine. Not my problem. I'm just not sure who appointed Cameron Diaz as the Official Spokesperson for Women. Hence why she can speak for herself and not label the rest of us as fucking morons.

I am actually leaning towards the idea that she doesn't really know what objectify means.

To quote the brilliant Michael K.:

Hey, don't blame it on the weed! Cameron spent a lot of time sucking on A-Rod's roid rod, so you know that fucked with brains. But seriously, as soon as Cameron finishes writing the foreword for Gloria Steinem's next book (because Gloria Steinem is totally going to ask her), she should have an open debate on feminism with fellow philosopher Megan Fox. I mean, they are the foremost voices for ALL women's issues.

To quote the brilliant Michael K.:

Hey, don't blame it on the weed! Cameron spent a lot of time sucking on A-Rod's roid rod, so you know that fucked with brains. But seriously, as soon as Cameron finishes writing the foreword for Gloria Steinem's next book (because Gloria Steinem is totally going to ask her), she should have an open debate on feminism with fellow philosopher Megan Fox. I mean, they are the foremost voices for ALL women's issues.

That is hilarious! :rofl:

I think this is the first ever post of Russell's i actually agree with :mellow: What is happening :chicken:

Maybe you finally got enlightened and see that i speak the truth? :D

:cain:

There's a difference between wanting to be viewed as a sexual being to being objectified. That's what A LOT of people, men and women, don't seem to get.

I'm pretty fucking sure no one wants to be a treated like a blow-up doll every moment of their life. If they do. Then that's on them. Don't include me on that ignorant track.

EDIT: Hilariously the last two words of my last sentence describe someone perfectly. :ninja: