Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I saw a picture of her face and I looked at it and I really found her unattractive. I decided to put her hand over the bottom part of her face (mouth/chin/jaw) area and I noticed that she actually DOES have a really nice eye shape and nose. When I moved my hand up and covered her eyes/nose and ONLY focused only her mouth/chin/jaw, I noticed that I found that part of her face genuinely ugly. The entire bottom half of her features just do not appeal to me visually. When I see her entire face I feel like I am watching a war on it. The top is nice but the bottom just clashes with everything else.

I'm glad I can finally pinpoint exactly what I don't like about her face and why I simply can't get on that bandwagon. :hehe:

And suddenly I see the world in a bit of a clearer light. :O_O:

^Well at least you now have a reason for your crazy views :rofl: JKJK everyones got opinions ;)

I just think she's perf. all over :D

We can agree on your set though. Elsa is lovely. :wub:

hehe thanks, elsa really is lovely. Really diverse ;) ! and Holey F, baby.jude and Ana, don't trip me out with the same avis :p :ninja:

^Well at least you now have a reason for your crazy views :rofl: JKJK everyones got opinions ;)

I just think she's perf. all over :D

We can agree on your set though. Elsa is lovely. :wub:

hehe thanks, elsa really is lovely. Really diverse ;) ! and Holey F, baby.jude and Ana, don't trip me out with the same avis :p :ninja:

Great minds think alike! :p

When I saw candids of celebrities(US citizens ofcourse) on their way to vote ,I wondered who are they gonna choose,after sometime,I got to know some who voted Obama,

Heidi Klum,Jeniffer Lopez,Jay-Z[attended the Obama Rally in Ohio and rapped "99 Problems and Mitt Ain't One"],Beyonce,Scarlett Johansson [urged women to vote for Obama],Sahra Jessica Parker[ was a fund-raiser for Barack Obama!],George Clooney [George Clooney's dinner raised a record of $15 million dollars for Obamas campaign!],Eva Longoria[she cried after he won],Nicki Minaj,Jared Leto, and many others.