Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I watched the first 3 episodes back in mid December, but haven't watched since. I'm waiting for the whole season to come out cause this time they staggered the episodes.

Were they good?

I haven't started yet. I think I'll wait for all the episodes to be realeased then watch all of them in a row. I should've done that with Mando, because I couldn't wait for the next episode each week (but the problem with Mando is that everybody will spoil you if you don't watch the episode when it's released :laugh: - I loved Mando S2 BTW).

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Also Bezos, YOUR UI SUCKS! :banghead::rofl:

Bezos sucks. :alien:

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/disney-exclusivity-on-star-wars-games-just-ended-2021-1

After eight years of exclusivity, Disney is ending its contract with EA and working with multiple companies on "Star Wars" games

Finally. I love it. :rofl::rofl:

Remember karma, EA? :Amelie_wft:

6f30b34c3072_anh-trio-2-final.gif3206842993_1_2_5NZunZfj.gif

I feel a bit bad for Respawn, because they are good, but the rest of EA can................. (well, you know :Amelie_wft:)

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

I haven't tried that yet. I obviously like karate (since I practice it), but the trailer was meh. Is it good?

Yeah it's good and it's what the idiots should've over at Lucasfilm with the ST.

You don't like Snowpiercer? It's quite good I think, the cast is nice (and I really like Jennifer Connelly) and the scenario, though not perfect, is still very enjoyable.

I've heard of the movie.

Were they good?

I haven't started yet. I think I'll wait for all the episodes to be realeased then watch all of them in a row. I should've done that with Mando, because I couldn't wait for the next episode each week (but the problem with Mando is that everybody will spoil you if you don't watch the episode when it's released :laugh: - I loved Mando S2 BTW).

Bezos sucks. :alien:

Yeah the episodes were good.

The QAnon, believed by some of the rioters including the dead woman and the shaman, is beyond insane and retarded.  It is straight-jacket/smearing shit on the walls type of lunacy.  It makes anti-Vaxxers look reasonable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#Origin_and_spread

It is so bizarre that there is a QAnon congresswoman.

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I can honestly say that I’ve not seen birds frolic in snow before. 

Crows are the kings of birds! I love them, they're really smart (among the smartest animals). Their social skills and range of emotions are pretty impressive too.

:heart:

crows+learning.gif?format=500w

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I think I'll wait for a couple of days/weeks to start watching it. I have to finish Snowpiercer (which is really good) and some other shows.

I loved it too. Best thing that happened to Star Wars since the Mouse bought it (except maybe with Jedi fallen order).

I’ve seen about half of the Snowpiercer season one. I like it too. They are going to start season two soon. 

Did you know both movie and book are based off a graphic novel? 

—-

I have seen and heard interviews with Favreau and Filoni that they were all pleased that the last ep was not spoiled at all. 

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I’ve seen about half of the Snowpiercer season one. I like it too. They are going to start season two soon. 

Did you know both movie and book are based off a graphic novel?

I didn't. I just discovered it with the Netflix series, I really like it. I'm half through S1 too. Really good. Jennifer Connelly rocks it, not because she's pretty (though she is really hot), but because she acts on point on each and every scene.  André is good too and pretty much the whole cast is good.

I like her a lot, I hope she becomes more famous after the show.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I have seen and heard interviews with Favreau and Filoni that they were all pleased that the last ep was not spoiled at all. 

They are my heroes and they showed how you can both respect the lore and expand it at the same time (something Rian and JJ were incapable of :Amelie_wft:).

Disney seem to want to make SW bigger (TV series, movies and... games!). I don't trust the Mouse (and I think that the High Republic will be a catasrophe), but some good things may come out of this if they hire other people who truly like SW (like Filoni or Favreau).