Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

They are my heroes and they showed how you can both respect the lore and expand it at the same time (something Rian and JJ were incapable of :Amelie_wft:).

Snowpiercer the movie was decent enough. I’ve not read the graphic novel though. 

Have you seen some of Jennifer’s early work? 

Years ago, when George had the idea of telling the clone wars via animation, he tapped Filoni who had said that he would slip party’s of the EU, and the RPG, into the series because he liked them. And usually George would allow it.

Then when Disney bought SW, they did say that what was in Clone Wars was kept as cannon. 

Cut to Disney tapping Filoni to be the show runner for Rebels.

He kept George in the loop as much as he could. 

Again, he slipped in things in from the EU. 

And most recently, The Mandalorian. And the coming branch offs, all they’ve done is bring in more from EU/RPG into cannon. 

In the behind the scenes for Mando, George is there now and then, which made us little nerds so happy! 

Hubs and I used to joke that we needed to get tee shirts made up that read, “Filoni is our master now” and wear them to a convention. 

(for everyone not a nerd-geek like me, apologies for running long!)

Rumors in the news that Trump is to issue  around 100 pardons, including for the Jan 6th protesters.  The FBI has 300 + cases open so far.

If this happens, that makes the protesters still at large unlucky once they get arrested...

1/17 -  right wing gangs sent small numbers of armed people to some state capitols, they didn't do much.

seems to me that when groups, businesses I was once involved with completely dissolve (thanks to COVID) all my memories and emotional attachments such as good times and bad times seem to really loosen up in a way that wouldn't be the case if these associations still existed.  The carrying of bad aspects (eg. resentments, enemies) seem to dissipate a lot compared to the good.

Just now, CandleVixen said:

Ahhh got ya. 
What do you think of the Bucs record this year, as opposed to the Pats record? 

Cam wasn't a great fit for us and we lacked good receivers..again..and Jules got hurt. 

Tom has so many weapons and great defense in Tampa, so I'm not surprised they made it this far.