Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Nope, they're not. Look at all his "friends"... they're the same who now spread their PC propaganda :rolleyes:

That's utterly disgusting and very disappointing :sick: So many A-listers I actually admired before seeing that vid...Especially JLaw and Gwyneth made me cringe 1000+++ 

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

That's utterly disgusting and very disappointing :sick: So many A-listers I actually admired before seeing that vid...Especially JLaw and Gwyneth made me cringe 1000+++ 

I'm not trying to defend anyone, but I'm not sure you can assume everyone who worked with him knew the things he did before the information came out.

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

What about Hilary and other politicians? :rofl:

Hollywood is a fucked upped place that likes to look good optically, but they have many demons in the closet that they cover for.

12 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I'm not trying to defend anyone, but I'm not sure you can assume everyone who worked with him knew the things he did before the information came out.

Everybody knew he was a pervert and most of them knew what he did. May actors/actresses admitted it and some were called out on it by media & other actors.

Hollywood is a bubble with serious issues and instead of treating them, they just make the viewer pay for their mistakes. That's why we have their "activist" themes in all our movies since 2017 :ninja:

57 minutes ago, Matt! said:

I'm starting to lose my faith in humanity

Starting? I haven't really had any for a long time. I think many people feel this way. The funny thing is that some people feel this way for exactly the opposite reason someone feels this way.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

True dat! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Ah, conservative propaganda taking advantage of the current crisis...

Climate change is far from being a “false god” btw.  We just happen to be facing a currently much more pressing and immediate issue. 

So, some politicians in different countries think the precautions to prevent the spread of the virus aren't worth it because of the damage to the economy. Maybe I'm dumb (always a possibility), but this would be the sequence of events with no precautions:

- a lot more people get sick

- a lot more people die

- people get really scared and don't leave their homes anyway

- the damage to the economy still happens, and is maybe worse

Do these politicians not understand this or not care?

36 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Ah, conservative propaganda taking advantage of the current crisis...

To say that those points are just conservative propaganda is laughable, one can align differently on each of those individual points.

52 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Climate change is far from being a “false god” btw.  We just happen to be facing a currently much more pressing and immediate issue. 

Don't worry the climate change religion will pick back up with new prophecies.

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

To say that those points are just conservative propaganda is laughable, one can align differently on each of those individual points.

Listing precisely those topics to go after fits very well a conservative agenda and to do it right now is to take advantage of the current crisis to do so...

8 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Don't worry the climate change religion will pick back up with new prophecies.

Yeah, ok... call a 99%-100% scientific consensus a “religion”