Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Let's not forget the "celebrity" who spread one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever: she thinks Covid is due to electromagnetic radiations from 5G :rofl::rofl:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/17/keri-hilson-told-delete-coronavirus-theory-tweets-blaming-5g-pandemic-12410703/

Celebrities should do their job (acting, singing or whatever) and then just keep their freaking mouths shut... Just saying :Angel:

She makes this guy proud....................

mwVPnEI.gif

5 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

she thinks Covid is due to electromagnetic radiations from 5G

The conspiracy theories are running wild! "Coronavirus originated with Chinese people eating bats" is still my personal favorite :Angel:

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The last time I heard was that NY has about 1/3rd of the reported infected- quite obvious due to the large Chinese/Italian/immigrant populations.  

I was in Penn state last week and Penn was partially shut down, probably escalating by now.

People are just staying at home a lot more.

Last part is good news at least.

6 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

dumbest conspiracy theories ever

Too many dumb conspiracy theories about this. I guess it shouldn't be shocking because social media (especially Twitter) has been the source of so much conspiracy nonsense over the years.

33 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

update for today- 12,000 + cases in NY (particularly in NYC ), 1,200+ in NJ (particularly in Bergen County)

Positive cases will spike all over the country as more tests become available in addition with the duration of testing results getting faster

This is true for every country.

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Positive cases will spike all over the country as more tests become available in addition with the duration of testing results getting faster

This is true for every country.

They don't do a lot of tests for the moment in here. If you mild fever and cough, they ask you not to call 15 (emergency number), because they're saturated. You can call your doc, but he can't test you on the phone (and it can just be the flu).

I know a couple of people who have symptoms, but they're not on the statistics. The deaths and severe cases are on the stats though (but in some countries, they don't even test the deaths, so it's hard to have reliable data).

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

They don't do a lot of tests for the moment in here. If you mild fever and cough, they ask you not to call 15 (emergency number), because they're saturated. You can call your doc, but he can't test you on the phone (and it can just be the flu).

I know a couple of people who have symptoms, but they're not on the statistics. The deaths and severe cases are on the stats though (but in some countries, they don't even test the deaths, so it's hard to have reliable data).

Countries are on it by developing huge quantities of testing kits, just gonna take some time.

6 minutes ago, Matt! said:

That's how karma works :wave:

I wonder how karma works for these Hollywood celebrities who were friends with him, defended him while they probably knew. Now, these guys are giving lessons to the public, while we didn't do anything wrong (unlike them). :ninja:

Now, we get feminist/SJW bullshit every day in their movies, because of their "friend" (and we didn't do anything to deserve this crap).

4 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I wonder how karma works for these Hollywood celebrities who were friends with him, defended him while they probably knew. Now, these guys are giving lessons to the public, while we didn't do anything wrong (unlike them). :ninja:

They're in jail? If not then maybe corona will take care of them (jk) :idk:

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Maybe.................. maybe this is his way of getting out. :nicole:

Nevah, his harassing days are done for good :chicken: