Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

54 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

State-wide quarantine really sucks- when you go out you can't do anything

I had to go to my dad  to get a haircut  LOL!

Well it's going to be longer and get worse because people aren't listening.

This goes for the whole country.

3 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I have seen similar reports from many countries doing the same thing.

For us it's difficult cause we have our constitutional rights and don't want the government infringing on those rights.

When it gets worse............ will we beg for a lockdown at the expense of our rights? :idk:

I live in Bergen County, NJ, which has much of the 890 (so far) infected due to its proximity to NYC.   NY state has announced that it has 10,000 infected.  

Basically the economy- besides essential services- has shut down these post two weeks with escalation on Monday.

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

from what I've seen NJ/NY state have been pretty empty

Yeah cause they're either at home or left the area which doesn't bode well for the rest of the country.

We're in it for the longhaul.

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Everything is shut down and this is the only way they'll be able to get attention for awhile.............. screams don't forget about me.

Let's not forget the "celebrity" who spread one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever: she thinks Covid is due to electromagnetic radiations from 5G :rofl::rofl:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/17/keri-hilson-told-delete-coronavirus-theory-tweets-blaming-5g-pandemic-12410703/

Celebrities should do their job (acting, singing or whatever) and then just keep their freaking mouths shut... Just saying :Angel:

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Yeah cause they're either at home or left the area which doesn't bode well for the rest of the country.

We're in it for the longhaul.

The last time I heard was that NY has about 1/3rd of the reported infected- quite obvious due to the large Chinese/Italian/immigrant populations.  

I was in Penn state last week and Penn was partially shut down, probably escalating by now.

People are just staying at home a lot more.