Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Can people stop hoarding shit, thanks.  Had to spend 445$ just now on basically shit groceries on top of the 250 I spent at the beginning of the month. LOVE THE PRICE INCREASES... No beef, no pork, did get some salmon, cod and tilapia, TONS OF FUCKING chicken and salads. No soup, no Top Ramen FeelsBadMan, no cereal, no potatoes (excepted boxed variety which I bought :( ), no rice. FFS people, it's not the god damn end of the world.  Also, two boxes of 540 fucking wet wipes each......  wtb toilet paper.

And cleaning supplies KEKW.  From 3.99$ for a big bottle of pine-sol to 7.99$

Its been a year since Piss Boi’s streamer mansion was raided by the FBI and IP2 is NOT responsible. If only he gave a fuck, all of this could have been avoided. I guess we were just taking up front row seats 🥂🍿 Happy 1-year anniversary!🎇

https://i.imgur.com/Sn4i6IQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

38.4c/101f fever with occasional chills and body ache. Been experiencing semi mild cough and sore throat since Monday, I think this could be it guys :idk:

Hey, stay safe, buddy. You already have the only and best weapon to kick the shit out of this virus: yourself!  Rest to save your energy, cough to get rid of these nano-shits, let your fever warm your body and put it in a state of war (in the end, it will destroy these little bastards) :bellazon: 

4 hours ago, Matt! said:

38.4c/101f fever with occasional chills and body ache. Been experiencing semi mild cough and sore throat since Monday, I think this could be it guys :idk:

Aleve (if you have it) to help bring down the fever, tepid bath's as well. Lots of bed rest, water, and if it gets to a point where you're having difficulty breathing, do not hesitate to get to an ER.  Feel better hun! and stay safe.  We'll all be thinking of you. :heart::grouphug::kiss:

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Can people stop hoarding shit, thanks.  Had to spend 445$ just now on basically shit groceries on top of the 250 I spent at the beginning of the month. LOVE THE PRICE INCREASES... No beef, no pork, did get some salmon, cod and tilapia, TONS OF FUCKING chicken and salads. No soup, no Top Ramen FeelsBadMan, no cereal, no potatoes (excepted boxed variety which I bought :( ), no rice. FFS people, it's not the god damn end of the world.  Also, two boxes of 540 fucking wet wipes each......  wtb toilet paper.

And cleaning supplies KEKW.  From 3.99$ for a big bottle of pine-sol to 7.99$

I'm sure it won't last. It was like that on Monday when our government announced the quarantine. People bought everything (including TP :rolleyes:).

The supermarkets were already resupplied on Wednesday. I just got out to the supermarket and they had nearly everything, except eggs and shrimps (I bought salmon roe instead!). TP is back (and there are lots of it). I think people buy a lot of shit then will stay confined at home for a week. So, in between, you're clear :ninja:

BTW, I live in the Paris area which is probably the most uncivilized place in France... so, if it's OK here, I'm pretty sure it's OK everywhere :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Hey, stay safe, buddy. You already have the only and best weapon to kick the shit out of this virus: yourself!  Rest to save your energy, cough to get rid of these nano-shits, let your fever warm your body and put it in a state of war (in the end, it will destroy these little bastards) :bellazon: 

22 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Aleve (if you have it) to help bring down the fever, tepid bath's as well. Lots of bed rest, water, and if it gets to a point where you're having difficulty breathing, do not hesitate to get to an ER.  Feel better hun! and stay safe.  We'll all be thinking of you. :heart::grouphug::kiss:

Thank you guys, those kind words/tips means a lot :hug::hug:I shall defeat this whatever it is (could be a common flu too.. ):bellazon:

I shall update my condition every now and then (currently the fever is still up, but feeling a bit better than earlier) :bounce:

Stay safe everyone!

14 hours ago, Matt! said:

wi8wgh9x0yn41.jpg

Certain aspects of our system are already socialized like our educational system and safety net programs but I agree that people need to be temporarily helped via the stimulus package until they can get back to work after the crisis.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:10 PM, Stromboli1 said:

More CCP propaganda and the US media covers for them. :war:

When things involve Orange man bad, the media lose half of their IQ and get easily manipulated. It's even better for the Chinese Party than with the the NBA, because they don't even need to pay the journalists, these puppets just move for free :laugh:

BTW, have you ever heard of Xu Xiaodong? He's a MMA teacher who fought and beat old Tai Chi masters. The Chinese gov't found it to be a national outrage and went after him: they shrinked his social credit, the police harassed him / his family, they tear down his school, etc. :ermm: Obviously, you don't mess with these guys! (I guess the puppets in the MSM don't know that)

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/kung-fu/article/3015125/xu-xiaodong-says-hell-leave-china-and-become-australian

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

When things involve Orange man bad, the media lose half of their IQ and get easily manipulated. It's even better for the Chinese Party than with the the NBA, because they don't even need to pay the journalists, these puppets just move for free :laugh:

BTW, have you ever heard of Xu Xiaodong? He's a MMA teacher who fought and beat old Tai Chi masters. The Chinese gov't found it to be a national outrage and went after him: they shrinked his social credit, the police harassed him / his family, they tear down his school, etc. :ermm: Obviously, you don't mess with these guys! (I guess the puppets in the MSM don't know that)

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/kung-fu/article/3015125/xu-xiaodong-says-hell-leave-china-and-become-australian

No, but it doesn't surprise me that the CCP would do that.

China is on the map for several countries now despite warnings of certain people for years.