Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

You won't even remember this in a few years............... like Joe Montana playing for the Chiefs.

TIL. 

The Bucks have lots of weapons for Tom and young stingy defense. The OC is young so basically he does what Tom tells him to do. Also there's a lot cap space left to get even more weapons (AB and Jules?) and fix the line (which is the weakest link). 

The 2020 Bucks schedule is easier compared to Patriots, which also favors Tom.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-strength-of-schedule-cowboys-ravens-and-steelers-have-it-easiest-patriots-face-roughest-ride/

!.png

7 minutes ago, Matt! said:

TIL. 

The Bucks have lots of weapons for Tom and young stingy defense. The OC is young so basically he does what Tom tells him to do. Also there's a lot cap space left to get even more weapons (AB and Jules?) and fix the line (which is the weakest link). 

The 2020 Bucks schedule is easier compared to Patriots, which also favors Tom.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-strength-of-schedule-cowboys-ravens-and-steelers-have-it-easiest-patriots-face-roughest-ride/

!.png

My guess is that he's gonna get hurt and retire, seen it happen many of times in American sports.

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My guess is that he's gonna get hurt and retire, seen it happen many of times in American sports.

Barely makes the playoffs this year, miss them on the next. Sign a one day contract with the Pats and retire as a Patriot. Nevertheless I'm gonna watch the Bucs games too.

2 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Stimulus to help the families and workers out that lost their income from jobs due to the Coronavirus, to stimulate the economy as well.

It should only be a short term thing for a few months.

This will cause massive inflation though.

14 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Barely makes the playoffs this year, miss them on the next. Sign a one day contract with the Pats and retire as a Patriot. Nevertheless I'm gonna watch the Bucs games too.

I don't see it working out in Tampa. :idk:

The economy is already fu*** so why not. I hope it helps. 

I think it'll start to bounce bounce back after a few months, but those months before that are going to be very rough for countries all over the world and humanity in general.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I think it'll start to bounce bounce back after a few months, but those months before that are going to be very rough for countries all over the world and humanity in general.

The economic impact can be significant if the current crisis triggers a severe recession. In worst case scenario it can last for years :idk: 

The economic impact can be significant if the current crisis triggers a severe recession. In worst case scenario it can last for years :idk: 

It already has globally and every country will be impacted severely, some are already feeling it now.

I think this will almost kill off globalism and each country will have to do what they need to to fix their own economies.

12 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

It already has globally and every country will be impacted severely, some are already feeling it now.

I think this will almost kill off globalism and each country will have to do what they need to to fix their own economies.

Many countries are already rolling out aid packages to save struggling businesses. Analytics are saying that the EU economy is expected to contract by 1% in 2020 due the corona, but this feels overly optimistic IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Many countries are already rolling out aid packages to save struggling businesses. The analytics are saying that the EU economy is expected to contract by 1% in 2020 due the corona, but this feels overly optimistic IMO. 

That's what they're trying to do here.............. gonna be rough. :no: