Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

56 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

It has been beautiful here these last few days to turn off the ac and open the windows at night, on Wednesday it will be back to 80+°F /30+°C until the next cool front. :banghead:

Looks  like Mother Nature is going hormonal across the Universe.  50 degrees for  two  days here, and then mild fall temps again. :sad:

8 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

DAM U! :p That was one HELL OF A GAME THOUGH! So many highs and lows with my baseball emotions :D

LOL! 
I agree though, this whole championship series  has been GG's.  Last night was intense.   

Stormy, we got one, maybe two more games to go. 

On 10/27/2017 at 10:15 PM, Enrico_sw said:

It was a great movie. I saw it when I was a kid as well and another couple of times after that. I still think it's a pretty good movie. The landing scene at the beginning is a masterpiece.

These two words are very powerful- they are worth remembering everyday for a multitude of reasons.

Astros WON! OMG, never thought I'd see the game where they actually won the whole thing. I told you I like the underdogs.  It was kind of hard for me too, because Yu is one of my favorite pitcher. 

Sorry  Dave, I know you were rooting for the home team. :hug:  To be  totally fair, LA played a hell of a series as well!  

Stormy, it's ovah! :stormy:

wtf.....

Girl, 14, is forced to parade through her village NAKED by Pakistani elders because her brother had an affair

• Girl was with her three cousins on her way to fetch water when she was snatched
  • Rival family forced her to strip down and marched her through streets last week
  • The girl's brother had been having an affair and the village council found out
  • As punishment, they gave the order to retaliate by punishing the innocent sister