Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

They are great movies with a great story which has it's own mythology behind it. And as a side note, the music and the use of it is so good!!!

I want to see the score performed live so badly. :cry: I saw a philharmonic play the theme live (it was a sci-fi concert with a bunch of movie scores) and it was amazing. 

Also, Happy Lao New Year to anyone that might be celebrating Songkran! :D 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I want to see the score performed live so badly. :cry: I saw a philharmonic play the theme live (it was a sci-fi concert with a bunch of movie scores) and it was amazing. 

Me too!! :chicken: 

I was lucky to see The Lord Of The Rings (The Fellowship of The Ring) score performed live a few years ago. They did it while the movie was being projected. It was a great experience!!

26 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

They are great movies with a great story which has it's own mythology behind it. And as a side note, the music and the use of it is so good!!!

But if you find it boring (same as you find boring Game of Thrones, which has somewhat similar characteristics on the biggest picture) I guess it's just not your thing.

But over hyped?... nah.

+1 :yes:

5 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Aaah Coachella... The "Music and arts" festival where it's all about who's attending, what they're wearing and the selfies they take and where no one gives a fuck about the music... 

Except for this year cuz THERE'S GAGA! :chicken: 

38 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

But she's pretentious herself, she's gonna put up a huuuuuge pretentious performance and we love her anyway! :chicken: 

That's due to her grandiose performances and it's expected though.

I'm talking about the pretentious & snobbery nature of Coachella itself.

I was looking at Lorena's IG and wondered why a lot of Northern Europeans have wide set and smaller eyes than their Southern/Mid East counterparts.

My research concluded that it's actually an inherited Neanderthal trait. The Neanderthals had large eye sockets to accommodate their large eyeballs. They needed larger eyeballs to pick up the weaker sunlight in the northern latitudes.

So Southern Europeans/Mid East people's eyes may appear to look bigger, but they are actually smaller than the Northern European's eyes.

Also blue/green eyes are a Neanderthal trait as well.

Example of Northern European eyes:

gz4ybzE.jpg

Example of Southern European/Mid East eyes:

PeJB5gC.jpg

13 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Never happened but why not?

I don't have the patience and personal inclination to engage in drawn out, worthless and inconsequential small talk about the weather, Trump, their last favorite movie, the surrounding things, etc.

I don't like to go on numerous dates, wine & dine, flatter, and entertain a woman before I am allowed to get intimate with her.  Waste of money and time.   I prefer to invest those things on someone who is sexually attracted to me.

I tell in the first 5-15 minutes of meeting a woman that I am sexually attracted to her.  I'd rather be rejected than waste my time and emotions on bullshit.  

What do you think about that? :smile:

Same ^^ I hate this stupid ritual: The date. I don't date. Ever.

I don't like to go on numerous dates, wine & dine, flatter, and entertain a woman before I am allowed to get intimate with her.  Waste of money and time.   I prefer to invest those things on someone who is sexually attracted to me.

That sounds so sexist on so many level :rofl:

You need a prostitute!

32 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Ah the infamous job interview. :chicken::excited:

In your opinion, would you find it unbecoming & ungentlemanly if a guy that you thought was cute asked you to fuck since you don't date? It seems that you would rather be the one to initiate everything, right? :idk:

I'm more cerebral, so I like to chat women up. :chicken::excited::rofl:

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

That sounds so sexist on so many level :rofl:

You need a prostitute!

I consider myself an "equalist".  

What do you do other than dating?

I like to date but not with woman that are just using the "possibility of sex/platonic friendship" to string me along and get free entertainment, free listening ears, and expensive meals.   I have wasted too much time on that in my life.  I am very aware of how women, especially attractive ones, use men as ego fulfillment by having a bunch of suitors orbiting around them.  By being direct, I feel like I am more honest, and so is she.  It cuts out unnecessary activity.

Would you respond well if a man, who you found attractive, came up to you and told you that he was sexually attracted you in the first 5-15 minutes of conversation?

40 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Would you respond well if a man, who you found attractive, came up to you and told you that he was sexually attracted you in the first 5-15 minutes of conversation?

She stills talks to me and I have yet to take her to dinner :idk: