Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

40 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Not enough of you. Whew!

I know is so sad we could had Clinton as president. :cry2:she had more than 30 years in politics experience. Trump zero experience. He just want it to prove how gullible and stupid people are that would believe everything he said and will vote for him. 

Looking at this I could see Caitlyn Jenner, or Kris Jenner becoming potus in 2020

Reposted from the Hillary Clinton topic:

The long-standing effects of this cannot be overstated. This is almost certainly the end of NATO as we know it. Russian influence in Europe will become much greater.

Obviously the DNC underestimated just how many people truly loathed Clinton. I think the lesson here is not to nominate a candidate who has a large section of the electorate already against him/her, even if the reasons for that dislike might not all be entirely fair.

A purely tactical error that was made by the Clinton campaign was the manner in which they totally alienated the so-called Bernie Bros. I believe a lot of them stayed home yesterday and a decent amount of them went even further and voted for Trump instead. I think they will soon find out that the scorched earth tactic is a lot more fun in the movies/comic books they so like than it is in real life.