Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Sorry folks, they WERE his real hands: Footage emerges disproving bizarre theory Trump's bodyguard had fake arms so he could hold a gun under his coat

• Trump and Melania were surrounded by Secret Service agents in DC on Friday
  •  One of them, a bald man, seemed to have his hands in same position whole time
  •  This led to speculation they were prosthetic hands, his real hand on gun trigger 
  •  But images have now emerged showing the agent's hands in other positions 
  •  Ex-US soldier Adam Linehan said agent was 'a human man with functional arms'

Questions about whether a Secret Service officer wore a prosthetic hand to the inaugural parade to conceal a gun to defend the Trumps have been put to rest. 

The theory spread like wildfire online after President Trump's inauguration last Friday. 

They were based on several images that seemed to show the officer's right hand frozen in motion, and many believed he wore a prosthetic to conceal a gun he was holding under his coat.

But that has now been disproven thanks to another image and video that shows the officer bending one of his fingers. 

Mainstream media :pinch: I swear.

4 hours ago, Michael* said:

If I were you, I'd do myself a favour and quit while I was behind. You know exactly why you were given the warning point and your only argument for having it removed is "I've been here for a long time and deserve special treatment".

I'll do that ;) 

21 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

^ Yes, the town was evacuated yesterday...

Edit: It was just announced a body was found there...

These are the worst fires in the country's history; over 60 more than 90 of them going on and for almost 10 days.

Till yesterday more than 300.000 ha burned :sad: 

I'm more and more convinced these fires are intentional.

Looks really really bad.  From what I can gather  the authorities werent well prepared for disaster management. I cant imagine how hard it can be to rebuild one's house if uninsured, in this economy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2017/jan/25/chile-wildfire-worst-ever-in-pictures

43 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Looks really really bad. From what I can gather  the authorities werent well prepared for disaster management. I cant imagine how hard it can be to rebuild one's house if uninsured, in this economy.

It has been awfully managed and the authorities were indeed bad prepared for this.

Having the hottest summer ever hasn't helped either... yesterday there was up to 44.9ºC (record temp EVER in Chile....) in some affected areas, and over 33º pretty much everywhere.