Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

Haha, i hate spending much money on lingerie unless i have a boyfriend. otherwise no one will even see. Though it's nice to feel pretty underneath the clothes ^^,

Men rarely notice your lingerie. At least from my experiences many of them don't notice nor do they really care---unless your are wearing granny panties or bra.

my boyfriend notices ... he tells me what he likes too lol

but ...

... it rarely stays on very long

lol yeah

Wow, that is a pretty good deal.

I guess our reasoning for buying lingerie are different. I buy it mainly for myself b/c it makes me happy. And don't get me wrong, I don't buy every piece of lingerie I see. I only purchase ones that I think are cute b/c some lingerie out there are just hideous. My philosophy is, it is not what you wear on the outside that makes you sexy, but what you are wearing underneath. You can look like totally shit, but you could still feel sexy b/c you are wearing something racy underneath. That is just for me--I don't expect nor want everyone to agree w/ me :flower:

I agree, it pretty much comes down to wearing what you like.

• 3 weeks later...
I :heart: VS Lingerie. I use to buy stuff from the internet, Pj´s, lingerie and more from there cause we don´t have a VS store her in sweden :( But I heard some rumours that they will oopen a store here :)

Really? Hard to believe. And why exactly Sweden ? lol Why not other European country ?

I emailed them a while ago asking if they gonna open any stores in Europe at all any time soon or at least plan to and the reply was no and no plans.

Which sucks. lol Sure the taxes are huge and all the expenses, but they could win so much more if they had stores here. Otherwise they are losing tons of European customers. Okay I have a friend in US who 'helps' me ;) but if it wasnt him I dunno :(

I absolutely love lingerie too ! And Im a total panty princess :p My fave ones are really low rise bikini :) Less faves but still faves are low rise hipsters and low rise thongs ! Luckily my hubby notices what kinda lingerie I wear lol and likes what I chose. Sometimes I like to ask HIM as to what lingerie he wants me to wear, its great to hear guys opinions on that too.

As for the fabric. Well, I LOVE cottons. Who said cottons = not sexy??? What a bull***. I think most of VS cottons (panties) are cute and sexy AND comfy .Your skin breathes great and its just super comfy lol. They are soooo nice. Then, lace is always great and I love lace too. Oh and all the see through sheer panties and bras are soooo sexy, I love them. Covered yet feeds your fantasy, awesome. I like mesh too. Satin is great. I like most fabrics as long as its not only synthetic -yuck.

LaPerla is awesome ( my hubbys fave lingerie brand for me) but pricey. I like most of CKlein, not everything but most.

I LOVE VS lol. But not everything.Ipex is fantastic. Cotton bras - ok. Havent tried all those invisible lace/secret embrace yet , dont have money to spend on that yet, but hopefully soon.

Oh and its a pity they dont have that nice *Pretty cottons* line, I adore it.

H&M just like C&A can be good, you just have to find perls in those piles...It depends on whether you have taste or not. But you can find really nice items there.

Ideally I try to buy and wear sets. But I think its fine to mix and match too as long as it the same material and as long as its done tastefully. I mean, mixing a solid color with a colorful patterned panty or vice versa can look nice too but to mix ,say, yellow-orange black polka dot bra with a green-red-blue panties is ummm I dunno, looks tasteless and cheap.

^ The Limited Brands bought out La Senza, so they are using that as their European lingerie division.

Yep, I know that, Pink. But to compare VS and LaSenza ...? Vs is in all aspects better. Altho the CANDY line by LaSenza was cute ( they dont have it now), LoveLaSenza okay but they dont always have this one either. Ohhh thanks, so VS for CA/US, LaSenza for Europe ? Nooo thanks lol.

Besides, we dont have LaSenza stores in GERMANY. Which I for one find weird. They have stores in Uk, I know, and even in *ahem*.... Poland... but not here.

Anyways, if some day Vs needs someone to serve them in Europe, Im there. LOL