Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

I wish they had VS here in Canada, too. It's difficult to find my size and something sexy in the stores here. At least I know VS has small enough sizes and sexier styles. The only thing is I can't try it on before I buy it to check that it fits well.

The Limited Brands bought out La Senza, so VS stuff will slowly appear in LS store. I know for a fact our Garden beauty products are in La Senza already :)

Does anyone buy lingerie from Fredricks of Hollywood? I :heart: their stuff also. They are a little kinkier than VS.

Yes :D

I wish they had VS here in Canada, too. It's difficult to find my size and something sexy in the stores here. At least I know VS has small enough sizes and sexier styles. The only thing is I can't try it on before I buy it to check that it fits well.

The Limited Brands bought out La Senza, so VS stuff will slowly appear in LS store. I know for a fact our Garden beauty products are in La Senza already :)

That's great! Thanks for letting me know. I can also check the quality then because I was a bit disappointed the last time I got something from VS. It fell to pieces after I wore it three times and I had to throw it away! Bikinis I bought from there lasted a lot longer though.

That's great! Thanks for letting me know. I can also check the quality then because I was a bit disappointed the last time I got something from VS. It fell to pieces after I wore it three times and I had to throw it away! Bikinis I bought from there lasted a lot longer though.

What did you buy that didn't last? You can always go back to VS and exchange it...LOL...no seriously, you can go back to the store and say it is "defective" and they will exchange it for you :p People always come into my store and exchange their worn bras and etc <_<

What did you buy that didn't last? You can always go back to VS and exchange it...LOL...no seriously, you can go back to the store and say it is "defective" and they will exchange it for you :p People always come into my store and exchange their worn bras and etc <_<

A chemise. It was bought online though and I'd have to travel a loooong way to bring it back to a store seeing as I am not in the US... Unless they would refund my train/plane tickets too? :laugh: Even if I could send it back by mail I would still have to pay for returning and for the delivery of the replacement, so it's not really worth it.

Ok ... by any chance does anyone live in Europe and if you do, what are the best stores to shop for lingerie there? I'd like to know, because i'm dying for anything that isn't from la senza or cheap looking when i go lingerie shopping in Spain this winter!!! :D

thanks xxx :hehe:

Umm sometimes you can find nice items at H&M and C&A but most of them are far from high quality.

I dont know about Spain tho, but in Berlin there are huge deparment stores like KaDeWe where you can find anything from the wolrd famous lingerie brands as well.

As for me, I have a bit of everything but a good half comes from VS :) lol

With that Lasenza step VS made I sure think there is a hope they expand further to europe one day :) A girl can dream right lol But Ill be the first to work for them whenever they need anyone here !