Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

I bought three skirts from The Gap, two are mini ( one white denim, one dark denim ) and a khaki skirt I can wear for work or going out.

The shoes I got from Nordstrom, they are the exact same style, just different colors ( black and a pretty metalic color that is kind of gold-ish, silver-ish ) because they are so cute and I couldn't decide if I should get just one, so I got both!

My boyfriend lives in Boston and he's flying out to see me next week, so I've been slowly revamping my wardrobe and with my recent promotion at work, I decided to splurge a bit this weekend. Am getting a manicure and pedicure as wells as legs, underarm, and Brazilian waxing this weekend too!

I like :yes:

What color do you plan to get of the Very Sexy set?

The lace trim hipster and boyshort are very adorable :hehe: I had that SLT bra in pink w/ black mesh overlay :)

My favorite sets from the Knit boxsie w/ matching top are: pink/whiye and pink scribble. Which one are you getting? :D

I like :yes:

What color do you plan to get of the Very Sexy set?

The lace trim hipster and boyshort are very adorable :hehe: I had that SLT bra in pink w/ black mesh overlay :)

My favorite sets from the Knit boxsie w/ matching top are: pink/whiye and pink scribble. Which one are you getting? :D

Very Sexy set I was thinking of flame red+ and for knit boxies w/ tank top :drool: candy pink w/ pink scribble too