Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

I totally agree.

the way to be trendy is to now where anything too trendy lol.

and if you ever feel like being trendy buy a couple of cheap essential pieces for that season and you're pretty much set.

nothing beats simplicity and sophistication.

Even if I have to pay a hefty price tag, if it's classic, elegant pieces that I'll wear for a few years, it's totally worth it. Any time I've bought something that is trendy or "in the now", I end up giving it to Goodwill after a year ... what a waste!

anyways this is the lingerie thread. Hmmm, Gap panties.. yes I scanned them... yes I'm a loser

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3835/scanjr2.jpg

Those are kinda trendy.

well ...those use to be $16 and I bought them for $1.97 (Canadian) so it was impossble not to buy them, they're well made and everything. Plus, how many people are going to see my underwear? (ok... yeah, but I'm not that much of a skank so maybe me and that special someone and who ever I bought them with would know what my panties look lke) All the really matters is that I like it when I get it and that I wear it. Underwear or bras follow trends but don't really go out of style (unless we're talking granny panties or something).

I'm not going to say that I don't buy into trends ... I'm just trying to say that I don't saturate my closet with overly trendy things. I buy things that I know I'll be able to get away with wearing the next season. Like if I get a dress, and it's "trendy" ... then I would get it in a solid colour or in a subtle print instead of getting in a print that is too "in," you know what I mean? I also buy "classic" pieces that are always in like boot-cut jeans (in normal blue jean colour) or basic t-shirts, long sleeved-shirts or fitted turtle necks - those kind of things that are sort of essentials and can be worn any time regardless of what's in or not.

Haha, i hate spending much money on lingerie unless i have a boyfriend. otherwise no one will even see. Though it's nice to feel pretty underneath the clothes ^^,

Men rarely notice your lingerie. At least from my experiences many of them don't notice nor do they really care---unless your are wearing granny panties or bra.

anyways this is the lingerie thread. Hmmm, Gap panties.. yes I scanned them... yes I'm a loser

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3835/scanjr2.jpg

Those are kinda trendy.

well ...those use to be $16 and I bought them for $1.97 (Canadian) so it was impossble not to buy them, they're well made and everything. Plus, how many people are going to see my underwear? (ok... yeah, but I'm not that much of a skank so maybe me and that special someone and who ever I bought them with would know what my panties look lke) All the really matters is that I like it when I get it and that I wear it. Underwear or bras follow trends but don't really go out of style (unless we're talking granny panties or something).

I'm not going to say that I don't buy into trends ... I'm just trying to say that I don't saturate my closet with overly trendy things. I buy things that I know I'll be able to get away with wearing the next season. Like if I get a dress, and it's "trendy" ... then I would get it in a solid colour or in a subtle print instead of getting in a print that is too "in," you know what I mean? I also buy "classic" pieces that are always in like boot-cut jeans (in normal blue jean colour) or basic t-shirts, long sleeved-shirts or fitted turtle necks - those kind of things that are sort of essentials and can be worn any time regardless of what's in or not.

Wow, that is a pretty good deal.

I guess our reasoning for buying lingerie are different. I buy it mainly for myself b/c it makes me happy. And don't get me wrong, I don't buy every piece of lingerie I see. I only purchase ones that I think are cute b/c some lingerie out there are just hideous. My philosophy is, it is not what you wear on the outside that makes you sexy, but what you are wearing underneath. You can look like totally shit, but you could still feel sexy b/c you are wearing something racy underneath. That is just for me--I don't expect nor want everyone to agree w/ me :flower:

I went to Victoria's Secret today and they sell Intimissimi lingerie and I spent $180 on all Intimissimi pretty matching bras, panties, and a sheer lace camisole with matching panties. So pretty! I feel so sexy and romantic wearing them under my clothes.

post-644-0-1446111385-20168_thumb.jpg

That's the only thing on the website that they have that I actually bought. It's completely sheer and oh-so gorgeous on! The straps actually tie on.

I also got a navy blue lace bra/panties, a black lace bra with pink ribbon and matching thong ( the front of the thong actually has a zipper - so sexy! ), and a simple white lace bra.