Bellazon

Lingerie

Lolita

I hate thongs and G-Strings. I like lacey boyshorts instead, or brazilian tangas. :drool:

really? i LOVE thongs & g-strings...only thing i wear unless i'm on my rag <& i don't use tampons> so i HAVE to wear regular underwear which really bugs me. i'd honestly rather go commando than wear underwear :ninja: haha but short short boyshorts are good! they're cute :p!

la senza kicks arse right now .. their sales are SICK i.e. you pay like 18 American for a cotton bra...

I'm loving them right now

omg yeah!

i bought 3 new bras yesterday and it cost me something like 80$ in total :hehe:

i REALLY needed underwear though but they were all really ugly :ninja:

they are having a 30% sale right now ... the best time to buy underwear there is when they have those huge sales ... but you have to go early and on the first day to dig which is a big pain ... hmm oh well. it's the best place we have...

:rofl:

Yeah... Some of the things aren't my style (at the moment too punk-chic, you know, and you see too many girls who are dressed totally in H&M every day :/ ) but I like the business stuff and a few neat little trousers and tops :yes:

And yes there is some nice stuff :yes:

^ You can find a lot of things which aren't that trendy. Otherwise I wouldn't buy my stuff there ;) It just depends on how you miy it. If you're dressed completely in H&M you look like a trendy person, but if cou just take this and that you can look awesome, classy and chic :)