• Lindsay
  3. 3. who is the sexiest?

• Rosie
    • Candice
    • Chanel
    • Emanuela
    • Lindsay

• 2 weeks later...

All of these girls have been confirmed as not being new angels, at least at this point. However.. my opinion

Rosie should not be an angel I hate her commercial work for the most part, her face resembles a rodent in my opinion and she should just stick to highfashion/editorial work.

Candice would be a great edition, however I'm not quite sure which roll/group she would target.

Chanel/Emanuela I am quite apathetic towards both girls though Chanel did catch my eye on the runway. Both of them would fill the ethnic roll that VS is lacking at this point.

Lindsay while cute-ish is unnecessary. Behati is an excellent spokes model for the pink line and their eco-friendly green products. She seems to appeal to the demigraphic (12-24) she's supposed to so why bring in another girl from the pink line?

Rosie should not be an angel I hate her commercial work for the most part, her face resembles a rodent in my opinion and she should just stick to highfashion/editorial work.

Finally... im not alone, i though i was the only one who didn't like Rosie for VS >.<

• 8 months later...