Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

• 9 months later...

Next version coming soon :) . That is soon as in not long from now as I already have enough myself so that any nominations from anyone else will be a bonus. This time three dimensional i.e. with videos and men vs. women will be the theme. The 1-10 will be back opposed to 1-5 and there will be more nominees per round with longer rounds so that there is a greater number of voters. The greater number of nominees per round will also keep everyone more than occupied to achomodate for the longer rounds. If at least three people deam a video an unfair representation, the person can have another chance with another video.

For the men vs. women theme, the ranking based on men's votes will be compared to that based on women's votes and then we'll vote on which top 20 is better.

*edit* I'm just going to put it here :ninja: . Here we go :) ...

Part 1

Cintia Dicker

Brooklyn Decker

Abigail Clancy

Stacy Keibler

Rules

Rate 1-5 based on their prime. I started to do 1-10, but people are so used to doing 1-5 now they are likely to give a 1 where they otherwise would have given a 5 and that kindof throws the rankings off :ninja: .

I have enough to do the competition without nominations, but you can still nominate if you want to. If you nominate one that I already have a video for, we'll just compare the two and decide which one to use.

1 - bad

1.5 - below average

2 - average

2.5 - pretty nice, obviously above average

3 - good

3.5 - great though more than a few are considerably better

4 - really great and almost perfect

4.5 - perfect or pretty much perfect

5 - one of the best ever

My Vote

Cintia - 3.5

Brooklyn - 4

Abigail - 4

Stacy - 3.5

ok

:rofl: Good to have your stamp of approval :yes: .

Sounds great Joe! :hehe:

Always good to have you on board :hug:

I do not know if I quite understand lol

But we can send you message with names? How many photos?

I have the same question as sagi :D

Its going to be videos instead of pics :) . The first version was 10 pics to give a wide range of examples, the second 5 with no faces to increase objectivity and this one will be with videos to take away the advantage of airbrushing and photoshop. I already have enough to do the comp but I will still allow nominations anyway. If anyone nominates someone I already have a video for, we can just compare videos and decide which one to use.