Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Selita - 8.5

About Luisana, she was young talent in Argentina and she did acting, singing, modeling. She;s not guilty for having very good grown-up body and for being picked to be a model for their underwear/swimwear brand Promesse (or what's the name of it). Young girls do wear 2 pieces swimsuits and bikinis on the beach and some of them can look "wow" in it, but that's not their guilt for having awsome body at age of 17-18.

Just my thoughts but I don't look at the faces of this girls/women here when I'm voting their bods. Yes, her face looks younger compared to her body but better that then her face looks too old for her body :rofl:

Thanks Chocolate :laugh: :flower: . And thanks to everyone in their own way :) ...

Bar - 7,5 (sorry fans, it's the hips, again :ninja:)

Luisana - 8

Catherine - can't see the pics here, but I looked in Google :laugh: - 9,5

Selita - 9

:thumbsup: :rofl: :D

Young pictures of her are much harder to find because she became more well known older and for her current fitness show :laugh: . She was 4th place for Miss Venezuela in 1986, but couldn't find pics of that :/ ...I only found 2 pics in her 20s....

No flesh here though :blush: .

marilena.jpg

I just found I still had a copy of the blocked pics on my hard drive. Since everything else is still the same, if someone wants to, they can just judge by the breasts

from the young pic :idk: ? Since she's the only one here being judged by 30s-40s pics anyway :nicole: .

But since another is up now, only optional of course :) .

Natural Breasts

Blocked Pics

:laugh:

Off to hit the books, sorry if anyone was troubled or inconvenienced in any way :wave: .