Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

10 i have no problem with jailbait

Don´t worry, according imdb: 18 May 1987, Buenos Aires, Argentina :)

So she's 22, she still looks to me like she's 15/16 :/ that's why i gave her 7

It's like Esti, amazing body but she looks so dam young it's creepy :|

So she's 22, she still looks to me like she's 15/16 :/ that's why i gave her 7

It's like Esti, amazing body but she looks so dam young it's creepy :|

Not... into...woman...who...look....15! I dont care how stellar her boby may be, I cant look past the pedo thing *shudders*

She's got a decent body but she reminds me of a 12 year old.. and not in the way where we know she's older but she has younger features.. but where she looks like my cousin who's 12... but with a 18 year old's body.. it's not ok.

She doesn't look 15, she is 15 in some pics. We made the pics range from the width of her career (15-22) because some asked whether her body was natural or not. In the most recent pic (at the bottom of the blocked pics) is the average 22 year old face :idk: .

But even if she were 30 and looked 11, I could see if it were "Battle of the Sensuality" but don't see what that has to do with the quality of someone's bod :idk: .

Joe.. it's the idea behind looking at a girl who looks quite young and judging her body based on it's physical appeal. Sensuality and those intangible qualities called sexuality, cuteness, raw appeal all add up into what we consider an attractive body. Everyone has a different opinion on what is perfection, especially when it comes to a woman's body so the fact that some of us are slightly turned off at the notion that she still looks 15... The fact that pictures of that nature were taken at that age I find repellent, perhaps it's a cultural difference but I don't think it's appropriate and based on that opinion I'm judging her body.

I don't feel that we need to sexualize our youth anymore then they already are, and taking pictures of a girl who's 15 like those.. is just not appropriate. I may find her attractive, just as I find a number of other young models attractive, but I don't want to see them displayed like that. Maybe it's different because I'm a parent but... :idk:

These are all great points as well as valid concerns :) .

Part 1: Intangible Qualities

Bear in mind, I'm not judgeing the people who speak out about intanbigle factors. For example, if 3 speak out, 70% may be thinking the same thing whether the score is low, middle or somewhat high. My point about intangibles is, for example: Salma Hayek is sexy, extremely sexy. She walks sexy, talks sexy, probably even belches sexy. But I myself just can't particularly understand deducting points from someone (not referring to anyone in particular...) with the same body and no sensuality.

But maybe I'm just not meant to undesrstand everything :idk: ? I do however understand APPRECIATING the sexy or sexy and more mature one more, even though my score would be the same. But again, I may be the minority on this. Its the same thing as I APPRECIATE looks more of someone who's nice over someone with the same body who is either a b@#$# or annoying and I know probably 90% would probably evaluate them differently. I can't say its a crime even though I can't relate :) . My only concern in light of a competition is that it seems if the person isn't judged on their body, then it would be better to just move on to the next round/person rather than waste that spot.

Part 2: Range of Pics a Bad Idea, But Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Because...

But anyway, I saw her on Answers.com and it asked whether her breasts were real. Whoever answered said yes, but I assumed it was a commonly asked question as a result and I know some (at least subconsciously) take off for that (which is whay I didn't nominate Erica Durance and Carmen Electra ect.) and those are some of Choco's fav pics of her (at the top) so I figured to just leave them there so if anyone wonders maybe they can judge based on that.

Part 3: The Age/Look Thing

As a side note, it also just so happens even though I think she has a great body, I don't really like her :ninja: (not that I dislike her).

As to the kids exposed like that, you and I are both American (and I'm African American), but I do have some hispanic relatives and a lot of what

some teens wear in some Hispanic countries is definitely considered inappropriate over here. In some cases due to the heat. In Cuba for example, even little girls wear shirts with their whole stomach showing which is even outlawed in some high schools here, but its not considered in a sexual way there. That combined with a more sexually expressive culture in general (in some countries).

I was raised American however and though not knocking them, I don't particularly agree with the trend for celebs/entertainers...IMO, even American pop stars, even though they are older than me now, start a little young for my taste (take the 17-year old Britney in the "Hit me Baby" video) or even Rihanna bellydancing in a video at 15.....and even Miranda in lingerie I always felt was somewhat odd, so I relate to that half of course...

As a side note, it also just so happens even though I think she has a great body, I don't really like her :ninja: (not that I dislike her).

As to the kids exposed like that, you and I are both American (and I'm African American), but I do have some hispanic relatives and a lot of what

some teens wear in some Hispanic countries is definitely considered inappropriate over here. In some cases due to the heat. In Cuba for example, even little girls wear shirts with their whole stomach showing which is even outlawed in some high schools here, but its not considered in a sexual way there. That combined with a more sexually expressive culture in general (in some countries).

I was raised American however and though not knocking them, I don't particularly agree with the trend for celebs/entertainers...IMO, even American pop stars, even though they are older than me now, start a little young for my taste (take the 17-year old Britney in the "Hit me Baby" video) or even Rihanna bellydancing in a video at 15.....and even Miranda in lingerie I always felt was somewhat odd, so I relate to that half of course...

Yea Americans need to bring their mind set its too antiquated

oh no she is showing her ankle in broad daylight <_<

I have been to Buenos Aires and I don't know what the Argentinian girls eat to be many of them like that... :)

It's one of the places with the best goodlooking ladies I have ever been, though TOP 1 is Stockholm, Sweden.

BTW, is she a fashion model??? would you place her in a Fashion Models Contest??? I ask cause I always have my doubts.

These are all great points as well as valid concerns :) .

Part 1: Intangible Qualities

Bear in mind, I'm not judgeing the people who speak out about intanbigle factors. For example, if 3 speak out, 70% may be thinking the same thing whether the score is low, middle or somewhat high. My point about intangibles is, for example: Salma Hayek is sexy, extremely sexy. She walks sexy, talks sexy, probably even belches sexy. But I myself just can't particularly understand deducting points from someone (not referring to anyone in particular...) with the same body and no sensuality.

But maybe I'm just not meant to undesrstand everything :idk: ? I do however understand APPRECIATING the sexy or sexy and more mature one more, even though my score would be the same. But again, I may be the minority on this. Its the same thing as I APPRECIATE looks more of someone who's nice over someone with the same body who is either a b@#$# or annoying and I know probably 90% would probably evaluate them differently. I can't say its a crime even though I can't relate :) . My only concern in light of a competition is that it seems if the person isn't judged on their body, then it would be better to just move on to the next round/person rather than waste that spot.

Part 2: Range of Pics a Bad Idea, But Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Because...

But anyway, I saw her on Answers.com and it asked whether her breasts were real. Whoever answered said yes, but I assumed it was a commonly asked question as a result and I know some (at least subconsciously) take off for that (which is whay I didn't nominate Erica Durance and Carmen Electra ect.) and those are some of Choco's fav pics of her (at the top) so I figured to just leave them there so if anyone wonders maybe they can judge based on that.

I don't know Joe, it's just most if not all of the pics (yes while she may of been 15 in some) her body doesn't look that of her age, and without knowing the age I knew she as young and with an even younger body, it creeped me out a little bit. Yes I realize the times have changed where back a few decades it may of been acceptable to say vulgar comments towards the body of a 15 year old.

And even as you said before:

5 is good as the average woman, 10 is perfect.

So a 7 voting is above average (what i did), even with the claims about the age that some of us made vote.

And i think Phenobarbie & Pretty did put it the best. For myself i'm just out of high school as of last year, so I saw all these younger girls displaying skin and wearing tight clothing at all ages (15-18) and even younger now it happens in some middle schools (in canada) :| When i look at her, she just doesn't look "developed" enough in some pics all over her body, and I can't get over that fact.

One thing about Argentina as a side note is butt implants seem very popular there, not saying this girl has them or not. But as to Luisana, I wouldn't put her in a fashion model contest because to me, she's an actress/singer who has done some occassional modeling.

And...Not knocking your tastes, but ironically, I always though the beauty/hotness of Swedish women as a whole were kindof overrated (don't hate me guys :blush: ). But admittedly that feeling is somewhat enhanced by my annoying Swedish friend who's always talking about how they're the best this and that ect.

:ninja:

After the Swedish model comment no-one's going to hate you Joe.

The thing is, on a forum such as this, your going to get a lot of different personalities from all over that believe different things and have different tastes. For those of us that thought she looked to have the body of a 15 year old, that's just how we feel. It's nothing against the girl, nothing against the other members.

And after all, what would this competition be if everyone voted the same?

Now let's leave this thought alone and get back to hot bodied women :hehe: :flower: