Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Just thought I should point out for the sake of the comp, there is no debate as to whether or not her tits are real ( I looked it up.) Apparently she's a Page 3 girl, and Page 3 now have a policy of only using " real" girls.

Does anyone check? Looks like a dream job :rofl:

^^ Yeah, I agree about the booty ( think I mentioned that in my post, too.) It's odd to me that, looking at her pics, she has a lot of booty shots out there... and there's really not much to look at bootywise :whistle:

How many times did I just say the word ' booty'? I'll say it once more. Booty. :p :rofl:

The rest of her is defo good though :p

It's so nice on BZ that arguments are always settled by members, rather than having to be settled by mods. :hug:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:rofl: @ all the commentary here guys :rofl: :hug: .

:hug: :hug: :heart: xxXxx

BTW, were you joking :ninja: ? Me and PinkCouture do like tons a week :ninja: . I know you meant well :hug: , I just had to stand up for our hard work :ninja: .

About 5 votes needed. Also, I just want to reiterate that I'm sure 95% of you know 90% of the mystery bods :rofl: .

Carolina Ardohain, Nominated by Chocolate

pampita.jpg

Pampita :blush: .

Not sure, but 9.6 or better. Not because I'm on any "best butt ever" bandwagon simply because every "best butt ever" (Jlo, Rocio ect.) there's hundreds or more like it :ninja: . But her body overall is most lovely and I like her face too (not that that has anything to do with it). But for the fashion industry, one of the absolute best butts and lovely legs and just lovely body in general, I like it all :) .