Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ Most of the outfits were ugly but very happy for Kate she walked! :D

Louis Vuitton S/S 2014 Fashion Show (Paris)

post-1004-0-1446078393-61353_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446078393-8959_thumb.jpg

harpersbazaar.co.uk & instagram.com/vincenzo_grillo

via Stereo_Flo @ tFS

I just watched the entire Fashion Show, and I didn't see Kate Walking... however I did find her. Natasha Poly, Kate and one other model are sitting on the moving carousal that the models walk around. It also didn't make sense for them to walk considering they're all wearing the exact same outfit. And none of the girls are listed in Style.com's image collection.

I just watched the entire Fashion Show, and I didn't see Kate Walking... however I did find her. Natasha Poly, Kate and one other model are sitting on the moving carousal that the models walk around....

Owww...was so hoping she walked! :( Oh well. The fact she was there is still pretty awesome :hehe:

For a curvy girl, I always think that Kate should have a bit more junk in her trunk. No? :idk:

Although she is often referred to as curvy, Kate has never had the classic hourglass figure associated with most "curvy" women.

For a curvy girl, I always think that Kate should have a bit more junk in her trunk. No? :idk:

Not all curves are created equal! lol. :no:

Kate is the quintessential American pin-up in that she's top heavy. Just look at Marissa Miller. IDK about over in Europe but its a pretty rare and I mean rre phenomenon for a caucasian American girl to be well-endowed in the hips/butt area w/out being overweight (normal BMI) or working out to achieve buns-o-steel. Not to say that there isn't, of course there are exceptions, somewhere in America.

And don't even include Candice in this convo cause she's from South Africa :persuazn: . Somewhat different gene pool.

And OMYWORD. Kate looks gorgeous in that Chanel dress. At leas the makeup is excellent, really some of the finest work done on her. (Not that she really benefits all that greatly. :wub2: )

Candice does not have a huge ass.. she has broad hips... She's a beautiful girl but her junk in the trunk is a little lack luster.

As for the Si there was only one picture actually in the magazine, which has already been posted. However she is the first Sports Illustrated swimsuit model to grace the cover of a Sports Illustrated that is not their swimsuit issue.

Candice does not have a huge ass.. she has broad hips... She's a beautiful girl but her junk in the trunk is a little lack luster.

I don't even know how it's possible to use the word lackluster when referring to Candice's butt. I agree she doesn't have a huge butt, not even close, but there is nothing lackluster about it, on the contrary her butt is very inspiring. In my honest opinion, her butt is pretty much perfect, all while being toned and unflabby. Not to mention, at least she has a butt to speak of.

I don't even know how it's possible to use the word lackluster when referring to Candice's butt. I agree she doesn't have a huge butt, not even close, but there is nothing lackluster about it, on the contrary her butt is very inspiring. In my honest opinion, her butt is pretty much perfect, all while being toned and unflabby. Not to mention, at least she has a butt to speak of.

post-17905-0-1446078406-95303_thumb.gif

Arguing with the Candice fans is like arguing with the Barbara and Bar fans; both painful and futile all at the same time. So I will give you this, that Candice has a phenomenal ass, it is luscious and perky, and beyond perfect. There is nothing that could possibly be wrong about it. Because the insinuation that the fact that she doesn't have a lot of junk in the trunk, (generally meaning it's not huge) is clearly an inaccurate description of the perfection that is Candice's ass..

I fucking hate you people.. like.. on a massive bloody level.

I was going to say something then decided that the idiotic comment is not even worth it.

Moving on, I do love Kate's SI cover and I think it was nice they put her there (Y). And here are some pictures from the LV show from tfs

45255f279857188.jpg 531d36279857218.jpg 940a90279857241.jpg e16d86279857267.jpg 1b0254279857295.jpg 351540279857346.jpg d59923279857375.jpg 665374279857421.jpg 83367b279857451.jpg