Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

It was posted then, but that's not when the photos were taken. They were taken when she was with Elite Model Management sometime from 2008-2010. I have also seen those photos posted on a website, and the person who posted them said they were from her early days as a model.

It was posted then, but that's not when the photos were taken. They were taken when she was with Elite Model Management sometime from 2008-2010. I have also seen those photos posted on a website, and the person who posted them said they were from her early days as a model.

to me they are 2013 pictures and as i am too lazy to go back and watch the entire thread again, I kiki, I say i am right till someone prove me wrong. And if I am wrong, i am gonna be right for something else anyway.

#KikiRules&Rules

to me they are 2013 pictures and as i am too lazy to go back and watch the entire thread again, I kiki, I say i am right till someone prove me wrong. And if I am wrong, i am gonna be right for something else anyway.

#KikiRules&Rules

Your logic makes no sense at all, look at the original post back in September, it says they were taken sometime from 2008-2010, when she was with Elite Model Management. Not only that, but it is glaringly obvious that the photos are older by how different she looks. I can also give you a link to a website that posted those same photos like 3 or 4 months ago, and the person who posted them said they were years old. So even if you don't consider all that to be concrete proof, regardless it is still way more proof of you being wrong, opposed to you being right. You literally have nothing saying they are new, other than the fact that they were posted in September, and that doesn't mean anything because people post old stuff all the time, and again for like the 5th time, the person who posted them even said they are old.