Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kate Upton Dating Justin Bieber’s Best Friend — Source

Being Justin Bieber’s friend certainly has its perks! Best buddy King Kevi landed himself a ‘Sport Illustrated’ cover model, possibly due to his friendship with the pop star, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

post-1004-0-1446078028-65462_thumb.jpg

Kate Upton vehemently denied she was dating Diddy in early April, and now we know why — she’s been seeing Justin Bieber‘s best friend, King Kevi!

A source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Kevi and Kate have been hanging out for a while. They hang out a lot, she’s a cool girl. At every party, he has a lot of girls hanging around him, but when he is with Kate, he just wants to be with her. It’s a low key thing. She doesn’t want to be in the spotlight, and neither does he. They are really into each other though. This is the first time Kevin has really cared about a girl. She’s been to his house a few times, they chill out and stuff. He is going to New York now to see her. They both want to keep it low key, they won’t go public. They’re just having fun and living life, they dont want titles.”

http://hollywoodlife...iend-king-kevi/

o.o if they're dating, they don't go well together. . . at all

Tall, Beefy!, Chocolate = Yes

Skinny, Pale, Tattooed = No ( :heart: )

Well according to the media Kate is quite a slut, she's been linked to everyone from Kanye West to Justin Verlander to Diddy to this guy now and I'm forgetting some guys

One more year and she'll have more rumored boyfriends than Bar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i would imagine that beautiful, young, famous, single women would get hit on by guys all the time, so i don't find rumored boyfriends to be surprising especially with media wanting to create a story.

i would wait for her to confirm before believing it.