Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I usually couldn't care less about who a model chooses to date, but if it's true that she is going out with Diddy then she has been ruined for me... :(

Hopefully it's not true :)

Sad news from the Diddy camp ... the rap mogul says he's 100%, positively NOT having sexual relations with model Kate Upton ... despite the fact it would be totally awesome if true.

Reports surfaced this morning that Diddy and Double-Diddy were spotted making out at a NY restaurant last week ... and the Internet instantly exploded with jealousy.

But Diddy says it just ain't true ... tweeting, "Attn all Media. I don't even know Kate Upton personally! I'm not dating her! What's being reported is not true. END of story!"

Sad ...

http://www.tmz.com/2...dating-kissing/

With that rumor and the Kanye rumor I suspect someone might be trying to damage her career.

irinashaykofficial @sebastian_faena behind the scenes #CArine Roitfeld harpers bazaar#❤��

post-46718-0-59481900-1365692041_thumb.j

"Look, I love the animals." * jams bottle in babies face

"Look I love the animals" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even while feeding (generally a happy time for cats), the kitty thing doesn't look interested in the bottle, or model.

It was only a matter of time before she got bumped into Maxim. Thankfully this isn't a shoot for Maxim, just a reprint so it won't damage her rep.

^^It's amazing how Maxim still hasn't been able to convince her to do a cover for them. Maybe she's all bitter that they gave last year's Hottest Woman title to that Superbowl has-been, Bar Refaeli.

But I'm sure you'd agree that a spread in Treats Magazine wouldn't hurt, right? ;)

^^It's amazing how Maxim still hasn't been able to convince her to do a cover for them. Maybe she's all bitter that they gave last year's Hottest Woman title to that Superbowl has-been, Bar Refaeli.

Ha Ha.

I think its smart of her to stay away from man-wanking-tool publications right now.

Sure Kate oozes sex and has traded off on it, :brows: but most of her men's mag shoots have been for the 'thinking man' variety - GQ, Esquire

She's gone for the female friendly market - Cosmopolitan, Elle

And high fashion - UK Vogue, Italian Vogue

With the big one coming - US Vogue. :ddr:make%20it%20clap.gif She'll solidify herself as a big player A list

I doubt she'll need to cover the likes of Maxim, FHM unlike others ;)

I can't wait for that US Vogue spread. :woot: No work that day for me.

I'm going to be camped on here; TFS; red carpet fashion; with my bag of popcorn savouring the outrage & f*ckery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

LMAO