Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Was this posted? Kate is now #3 in MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Model.

3 Kate Upton [profile]

New York:

IMG

London:

IMG London

This model has not moved in the past week

You can't stop a train. Naysayers be damned, Kate Upton just keeps on coming for that number one spot. From the Vogue Italia cover, to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue doubleheader and every piece of work in between. A new Kate has risen - all hail!

http://omg.yahoo.com...-211336182.html

High School Senior Asks Kate Upton to Prom

She'll take that publicity.

UPDATE: Upton called into the "Today" show early Wednesday morning and spoke with Davidson. “I definitely have to check schedules, but you seem like so much fun and if everything works out, I’d love to go with you,’’ she said. “I know we’d have a blast.’’

Aww that's so awesome of her! Kate seems like such a warm hearted person... and talk about prom pics. :)

http://omg.yahoo.com...-211336182.html

High School Senior Asks Kate Upton to Prom

She'll take that publicity.

UPDATE: Upton called into the "Today" show early Wednesday morning and spoke with Davidson. “I definitely have to check schedules, but you seem like so much fun and if everything works out, I’d love to go with you,’’ she said. “I know we’d have a blast.’’

Aww that's so awesome of her! Kate seems like such a warm hearted person... and talk about prom pics. :)

Since Mila Kunis took that marine to his ball and she got so much positive press from it, this kind of stuff has become a publicists dream.

To the point where I wonder when the first celeb will stage such an offer.