Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

So much hot!

UPDATE: Apparently, this is just the teaser for the real Super Bowl commercial, which will air during the Super Bowl on February 3, 2013.

Last month, Mercedes-Benz USA CEO Steve Cannon told Business Insider's Laura Stampler that "this is an upscale moment."

He was referring to a Super Bowl commercial featuring Kate Upton washing a Mercedes Benz.

How would they pull this off without being too raunchy and putting the brand at risk?

Well, Mercedes-Benz USA uploaded a video of Upton and a Benz to YouTube on Monday.

^ That's a really low quality ad. I don't like her shorts. I don't like that cars interior air vents(?). That one guy needs to see a doctor about his left eye. And her voice scared the shit out of me.

edit: Yeah, she looks good but she looks like she just showed up in street clothes and shot it. Look at the youtube comments. People are ripping on it. Just a low quality youtube ad but MB shouldn't have done it at all.

Edited by 2324lebron

holy cow. i didn't read the article but seeing the title "Is this superbowl ad too racy" (referring to Kate's teaser) and the subtitle that some parent group complained (what the f**k else is new) nearly made me lose my shit. She is wearing a tank top and shorts for pete's sake! children see racier shit at the family beach. lord help me -.- what is wrong with these people?

also, people calm down. it's just a commercial :laugh: a teaser for a commercial at that.