Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to sell baby photos for charity

:/ wtf, although this was mentioned on the previous page .. I think it's kind of weird. why can't they just take the money of of their own pockets instead of putting their baby out in the public ... It's kind of weird

angelina is the hottest alive

and i dont pity aniston. aniston signed up for 5 years of movie contracts after friends when she promised brad they'd have a baby soon as friends ended. clearly that put a distant to them, they fell out of love and were on a trial seperation way before they announced their "divorce". all thoese girls that pity aniston are probably all those girls who have been burned and dumped before.

jolie shouldnt even be compared to aniston. shes perfection and hot and cant help brad wanted her more.

and that kid looks beautiful, got mommys lips!

from my understanding of what i read today getty is the agency that was granted an exclusive photoshoot. Since they aren't a magazine and license photos, i'd think there's probably more money to be made to sell to an agency who can then resell the photos to people magazine and the likes as opposed to just selling the pics to people only. but i don't know.

here's the article:

http://www.movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=224711