Bellazon

VSFS Runway Finest

Prettyphile

Morgane - Baby-Doll-Tastic!

Yfke - As we strolled down The Mall on that sunny, spring day, Yfke took my arm and twirled her umbrella. The birds were singing their sweet spring songs and the air was full of the expectation of long afternoons picnicking on the grass in London's green parks... And then, as we passed under Admiralty Arch I felt her lean into me and squeeze my arm conspiratorially. I looked at her, her face flushed crimson: "My dear Baron," she whispered "please do not think ill of me, but it appears I forgot to actually put any clothes on!"

Racquel - Sexy babushka cosplay

Tyra - Nice, rich colours, but a little too 'webby' for me

Eugenia - Like the cape. Corset is Foghorn Leghorn's girlfriend

Bianca - "Ed, EDDDD!!!" - "Yeah, Monica?" - "Ed, we're down an outfit for the show - and it's just about to start..!" - "OK, OK. What happened to those off-cuts from the Christmas gift wrap?" - "They're all screwed up in the recycling bin." - "Right. And the work-experience kid?" - "She's already had quite a lot to drink in hospitality." - "Hmm... OK Monica - you know what to do..."

:rofl:

1. Andi

2. Tatiana

3. Angela

4. Trentini

5. Winberg

6. Adriana

Same :morning:

Yay!! :clap:

Believe it or not Joe, but I came to this thread now just to see if somebody will quote my voting and write "same here" :rofl:

:rofl:

Well, I do believe it because, many are probably thinking the same thing :ninja: :laugh: .

Doutzen

Andi

Ale

tatiana

Same :thumbsup: !

I must admit I love that Doutzen ensemble :ermm: ... :woot: !!!

And something about that Andi thing :blush: , looks like a prissy super hero or something, I don't know :blush: .

1. Yfke - I'll say it again, the outfit reminds me of earlier days, a more romantic time and that I like. Amazingly detailed, elegant, sexy with just a hint of naughty & nice :)

2. Morgane - Best Baby Doll to date

3. Angela - Just lovely!

4. Gisele :no: Ribbon with what looks to be a landing beacon for the mothership. It's just too much, over the top.