Bellazon

The Recent Purchase Thread

Qball

I know what you mean. There are some great tracks on it, but the other ones aren't really up to that standard. It's still a good album, but not worthy of all the hype that came along with it.

I'm dying to get that KOL album though, hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow. :drool:

It's not that good :/ btw I have to add Fleet Foxes to my top albums this year. Actually its becoming one of my all time favorite albums :|

That's what I thought at first. It's really lacking the rocky stuff like a 'Charmer' or a 'McFearless' - but it does improve with a few listens. I'd probably give it a 7 out of 10, whereas 'Because of the Times' would be more like a 9.

I've heard a lot of good things about Fleet Foxes, but never actually heard any of their stuff yet. That's another one on my list of stuff to check out. :laugh:

Mogwai -The hawk is howling

Kings of Leon- only by the night

thievery corporation _ radio retaliation

tv on the radio - dear science

i heard that cold war kids had release a new one, but can't find it in canada and the reviews seem average, anyone gave it a spin?

I'm not sure if it's out yet but I did see one great review of it recently. 'Loyalty to Loyalty' I think it's called. :)

What did you think of the new TV On The Radio one?