Bellazon

The Recent Purchase Thread

Qball

shit heck yeah! benihana!

i didn't even connect the pieces that steve and devon were brothers until i found out his dad owns benihana. and i was like... oh shit doest devon's dad own benihana... and i was like... OH SHIT! they're brothers and sisters!!!

it was the slowest my brain had ever worked!!! :rofl:

Not official or anything but I think it would be :

Panic at the Disco, Noah and the Whale, Lightspeed Champion, Dr. Dog

not in any order

I really need to check out that Noah & The Whale album. Lightspeed Champion too :blush:

and michel... i should be ashamed! i JUST got mgmt!

Speaking of top fives, I think that would be my number one! Do you like it so far? :)

shit heck yeah! benihana!

i didn't even connect the pieces that steve and devon were brothers until i found out his dad owns benihana. and i was like... oh shit doest devon's dad own benihana... and i was like... OH SHIT! they're brothers and sisters!!!

it was the slowest my brain had ever worked!!! :rofl:

:avada:

actually you really need to check out that Dr. Dog album. Its better than all of those :whistle: and theyre from my city :blueeyedbaby:

In that case, make it three things I need to listen to then :laugh: I hadn't heard of them before you mentioned them though, maybe I could check out their myspace or something. Have they been around for long?

i got a used one from amazon! so i havent gotten it in the mail yet!

but im pretty sure it would be on my tops!

I think I'm reserving judgement on my top 5 for now, but I'm pretty sure MGMT and Vampire Weekend are my top 2 :D

Theyve been around a few years with a few albums. They have a very classic sound. They even recorded one of their albums on tape to give it an old sound :laugh:

I just checked some of their stuff on the website and I liked it a lot. Like you said it's kind of Beatles or Beach Boys-ish, and the songs are so catchy and well done that you couldn't dislike them if you tried. :D