Bellazon

The Recent Purchase Thread

Qball

Bloc Party - Intimacy (but without the 2 additional songs..still trying to hunt them down :mad:)

Hot Chip - Made In The Dark

Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)? - FINALLY I HAVE IT! MUHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now Youngster

let me guess

Halo

and Better Than Heaven :)

Letters To My Son and Your Visits Are Getting Shorter from the Limited Edition CD. Do you have them? :woot: I wish they would release a CD with their b-sides and rarities. Those songs are just as good as the ones that make it onto albums, maybe better in some cases :(

let me guess

Halo

and Better Than Heaven :)

Letters To My Son and Your Visits Are Getting Shorter from the Limited Edition CD. Do you have them? :woot: I wish they would release a CD with their b-sides and rarities. Those songs are just as good as the ones that make it onto albums, maybe better in some cases :(

jk...

i don't

i have been looking for those as well :/

i haven't even heard them!

Bloc Party - Intimacy (but without the 2 additional songs..still trying to hunt them down :mad:)

Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)? - FINALLY I HAVE IT! MUHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

You're just getting Morning Glory? :rofl: only 13 years late. :whistle: Prolly one of my top 10 records all time though.

You're just getting Morning Glory? :rofl: only 13 years late. :whistle: Prolly one of my top 10 records all time though.

I've been listening to it on mp3 and stuff for too long. Whenever I buy CDs I always forget about it and only remember to buy it when I get home. But not this time. VICTORY IS MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA! and I agree, one of the CDs I can listen to non-stop without getting sick of it. Just gets better every time :yes:

jk...

i don't

i have been looking for those as well :/

i haven't even heard them!

I'm sure there's a torrent of it somewhere on the interweb :whistle: :ninja:

I've been listening to it on mp3 and stuff for too long. Whenever I buy CDs I always forget about it and only remember to buy it when I get home. But not this time. VICTORY IS MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA! and I agree, one of the CDs I can listen to non-stop without getting sick of it. Just gets better every time :yes:

Maybe just try and avoid getting 'Be Here Now' next :D

hahahahaha :rofl:

HEY!!!! aint no SHAME in that!!!! :persuazn:

...well maybe because i get my shit a billion years later!!! :rofl: