Bellazon

Everything About Her

lisa-1

here just to explain that i have read the rules by lisa, and probably most of all not.

sorry lisa for creating a war :cry: , and all i have to say is that lisa wrote: good model - you can provide pics of her catwalking for great designers.

so i sent blumarine, dolce&gabbana, victoria's secret and a show where the designer asked to walk with her baby.

but i am one of the few that understand just with a glance the disegners and the prestige of those catwalks. sooo a did a mistake.

and for the ones that told that she could walk like sasha, well sasha is the second biggest model of the world (ranking not made by me) and she can't walk.

lara stone too.

just to prove that a model is considered big for the high level of her work, so campaigns, covers, editorials and not how she put feet on pavement. :nicole: this is way too funny to hear.

i'm sorry if i understand something of fashion and i work for fashion, it's just my fault :laugh:

i don't even start to talk of the ones who voted 1 or 2 or whatelse based on how isabeli appears in pictures or how pretty she is.

because that was the beauty part, not the good model. ;)

claudia cardinale, my big italian.. how beautiful she was! :wub:

i give her a 9

i don't even start to talk of the ones who voted 1 or 2 or whatelse based on how isabeli appears in pictures or how pretty she is.

because that was the beauty part, not the good model. ;)

You know, I think I gave a 3 to Isabeli for beauty because i do not find her beautiful at all! (Just MY opinion) BUT if I have to give her a note for "good model" that will be 10. I missed the runway round but it would have been 10 too. I do not need to find a girl beautiful (Beauty is very subjective) to see that she is a great model.

Claudia 10

FRANCY, she knows designers very well. The category was "For a Model: On the Runway". Campaigns, covers and editorials have nothing to do with it :ninja: .

Having a great runway RESUME is a great runway modeling CAREER. Yes, you can have a great runway CAREER without being good at walking the catwalk and you can evaluate a RESUME by pics.

If you think having a great runway RESUME should be the measure of a runway model, you are entitled to that perspective.

If someone else thinks a runway model should be defined by how they see them PERFORM on the runway, they are equally entitled to that opinion.

I think Isabeli is great in both areas (resume and performance) but I personally separate the two. If someone was the worst walker ever and walked for the best shows, they would be having a great runway career, but would still be a poor runway model :idk: .

If you are a popular or in demand model, you are likely to have great runway opportunities even if you're a terrible walker, but that doesn't mean someone doesn't know about fashion for wanting to rate you based upon your PERFORMANCE rather than your RESUME :) .

Claudia beauty: 7,1

VANESSA PARADIS AS SINGER

FIRST ROUND FOR GOOD SINGER: ON ONLY LIVE SONGS GIVE A MARK TO SAY IF SHE SINGS WELL, IF SHE HAS A GOOD VOICE. BUT JUDGE THE VOICE ACCORDING TO THE CATEGORY OF THE SINGER (classical, rock, rap, rnb........)BECAUSE A CLASSICAL SINGER HASN'T SAME VOICE THAN ROCK SINGER. SO WATCH ALL VIDS (you haven't to watch it until the end but few seconds) , AND GIVE A MARK BETWEEN 0 TO 10 ONLY FOR THE VOICE ACCORDING TO THE CATEGORY OF THE SINGER.

VANESSA IN LIVE:

"LUCKY GUY"

"SILVER AND GOLD" duet with Lenny Kravitz

"BEAST OF BURDEN"

"WAITING AN ANGEL"

VANESSA ACOUSTIC:

"think about it"

"Chuck E's in love"

"la mélodie"