Bellazon

Everything About Her

lisa-1

3 - for the runway shots.. o.O

UM SERIOUSLY? Where in the hell are the RUNWAY videos of Isabeli? This is about runway isn't it? If so why in the sam loving hell would you put cover/editorial pics? Now, if I was new, and had never seen Isabeli on the runway, how in the world am I supposed to vote based on a few runway shots [zomg she looks pretty in stand still] and Magazine Covers/ Editorials?

I couldn't vote fairly now could I? Common sense dictates you put up a runway video at least!! Now I know everyone here is like omg it's Isabeli vote high! However how can you honestly vote on a category when there's no actual runway stuff to look at save a few pictures?

UM SERIOUSLY? Where in the hell are the RUNWAY videos of Isabeli? This is about runway isn't it? If so why in the sam loving hell would you put cover/editorial pics? Now, if I was new, and had never seen Isabeli on the runway, how in the world am I supposed to vote based on a few runway shots [zomg she looks pretty in stand still] and Magazine Covers/ Editorials?

I couldn't vote fairly now could I? Common sense dictates you put up a runway video at least!! Now I know everyone here is like omg it's Isabeli vote high! However how can you honestly vote on a category when there's no actual runway stuff to look at save a few pictures?

that's what i provided and if you don't like, please air! vote isabeli 3 like model is heresy, she is considered one of the best in the world, almost iconic so learn something please. you don't need to see how she walks to judge if she is good model. really you should really learn something about high fashion. just look at the her covers

I agree with Prettyphile, I can't vote runway because I can't see her walk...for all I know, she could walk like Sasha.

Francy please relax, I thought this was based on runway...all she was pointing out is that to truly vote you need to see the girl in motion. You have no right to tell someone they know nothing about High Fashion, that was really mean.

4 for Isa

that's what i provided and if you don't like, please air! vote isabeli 3 like model is heresy, she is considered one of the best in the world, almost iconic so learn something please. you don't need to see how she walks to judge if she is good model. really you should really learn something about high fashion. just look at the her covers

Woah, just because you provided the pictures does not mean they are stellar or perfect. They aren't bad pictures, however for runway they are not appropriate. Anyone can take a good picture standing still, or even walking, however to adaquetly judge someone based on their runway performance you have to do it via motion.

So while you may have provided pretty pictures they're just that. As for the rest of your response it was uncalled for, and extremely offensive. Isabeli outside of these forums is somewhat of an unknown, if I were to bring her up to family or friends they would stare quite blankly, so to say she's iconic and known world wide is a very big assumption, and one that I would consider to be incorrect.

Moving on to the fact that you insinuate that Prettyphile knows nothing about high fashion, with the statement that she should learn something about it. Perhaps you shouldn't make unfounded attacks or assumptions. Regardless, just about over Isabeli, she can take some prettyish pictures, with some stellar airbrushing.

Oh, there, there guys post-17304-0-1446135406-55589_thumb.gif :hug: .

Thanks Mona and Sarah post-17304-0-1446135406-57313_thumb.gif .

FRANCY, she was rating the use of pics as the evidence of someone being a great runway model, rather than the model herself :) .

To FRANCY's defense, being someone who works in fashion (and lives in Italy on top of that), seeing a 3 for Isabeli as a runway model can understandably be pretty surprising and annoying. I'm sure anyone who works in fashion who sees a 3 for such would have a few things to say :nicole: , not that that excuses the nature of how these things are said :flower: .

Both FRANCY and pheno are right about the iconic status. Both are right about her iconic status where THEY live.

*edit* and the "learn something about fashion" is definitely out of line :yes: .

Pretty is right about the need for VIDEOS to fully judge runway, as one can't really judge a walk from pics :idk: . However, guys, the pics are moreso of a guide, so if there isn't enough evidence, its best to either not vote or ask before voting rather than just give a low score :flower: .

So, in the end, one side still gave a low score without said videos and the other still never provided said videos on top of that so... :mellow: ....

To simply say, "well I'll provide a video, could you revote after?" Then for the other to say, "sure, thank you" so on....would have likely been much better....but that's neither here nor there now...Anyway...

So, how about a revote based upon a video and call it a truce :flower: ?

please no battle here! lol

ok now you can look vids and vote again! lol but runway could means how she walk, but it could mean the great show she did. for exemple she is a great model coz she did the best shows in the world with great designers...but the competition is free if people want video it's possible but if he pefers pics it's possible too. Runway means 2 things so that's why pics is possible! runway could mean too that the model did many shows coz some models did many ads or edito but not a lot of runway etc...