Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

:heart:

"With You" from Chris Brown is a sucky song. "I need you, boo Gotta have you, boo" Oh dear god, SHUT UP! IMO, Ne-Yo's "Because Of You" would've been MUCH better. The lyrics of that song mold perfectly with the VS Angels. But then again, what the f*ck do I know.

Anyway, there is a magazine called WATCH that I stumbled upon at my underground magazine place that features Heidi on the cover. Aside from Heidi's 6-page editorial, there is a 4-page article that talks about the VSFS 2008 (even though it hadn't been filmed yet when the article was published) and past various VS shows.

The article also includes a few rare VSFS 2007 pictures that I don't think I've ever seen before (including a picture of Marisa in her pink robe holding a giant serving spoon with some sort of icky puke chowder). I've already scanned the article, but I won't post it just yet.

But because I'm nice, I've posted a TEENY-TINY picture below as a teaser.

post-18518-0-1446069084-63043_thumb.jpg

Stay tuned for the bigger version!

:laugh:

I've been looking between the pre show outfit pics and the actual outfit pics. That one fitting of Marisa, it was actually part Iza/ part Isa Black Tie outfits.

Proof that BC (aka CC) was right. The outfits in the fittings aren't set in stone.

OH NO, SHE DI'INT! *snap snap*

lol, i just seen them two clips...thanx for posting by the way...

marisa is a damn trip i tell ya! lol

i cut her some slack though...it is (imo) an improvment from last year...her walk that is.....

im a little upset that they had some girls in only one outfit again...

i would have love to seen arlenis, edita, shannon, erin and so on....

im not too crazy about ms. lopez's heavy bangs...

other than that she looked amazing...

this sara chick looked like she did okay...ill just have to see

isabeli is soooo overrated to me...

i would appreciate it if they wouldnt use her anymore...

as noted before by someone else..

this is all before even watching the show..so im sure ill have a change of mind...

cant wait to see....

oh. Joe what the h**l happend with izabel? shes not an angel anymore?

No she's not. She left because they weren't using her. But she still does the show and catalogues. If you think about it, the term Angel has been watered down lately. The media calls everyone an angel now, Who know, a few of us might be angels. just kidding. She's doing a lot of A/X lately. Which is great because I have good access to that. If you want look around in her thread and you'll find some of the previews I posted a while back. (The thread grows soo fast, that it's probably like 15 pages back)

I can't believe people already know all the music used in the show. I'm not watching any of the vids though. I'm waiting for the 3rd.

all angels? :laugh: ...you goof.. :wave:

i had a thought...if they named a segment DANGEROUS...

why didnt they just use Akons "Dangerous" song? its a good song, good beat...

too obviouse i guess...

the more i look at this sara chick the more i'm liking her...

she looked SOOOOO horrible (imo) in them beach shots....

but these pictures from the show are making eat my damn words...

I've been looking between the pre show outfit pics and the actual outfit pics. That one fitting of Marisa, it was actually part Iza/ part Isa Black Tie outfits.

Proof that BC (aka CC) was right. The outfits in the fittings aren't set in stone.

OH NO, SHE DI'INT! *snap snap*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a really random question :wave: , but I read on TFS that Heidi has a little bit of a tantrum if she doesn't get the biggest wings. Does anyone no if that's true? :ninja: :blink:

I don't know if this is true ...

But if this is true, is just one more reason to hate her! :ninja:

She doesnt have a tantrum everyone just uses that as another excuse not to like Heidi...She doesnt have a tantrum but she has said that she wants the biggest wings whenever they are doing a show and VS always say they give Heidi the biggest wings because she can do it well example 2005 those things were huge and she was amazing on the runway...

And so she should have the biggest wings she has been with the company long enough...Im kind of sick of all the Heidi hate im not using this is an anything but no one chucked a fit when Adriana for example wore 2 pairs of wings in the 2003 show no one has ever did that but when Heidi wants to wear a big pair of wings its like a bad thing...

^ Well Adri wore 2 wings in 2003 but that was just ONE time ... But Heidi ALWAYS gets the biggest wings, & she's not the only one who can use big wings, just look at Kk her wings in 2007 were huuuuuuuge & she was amazing!

That's what im saying ...

I think Heidi is a good model, but is not fair that she ALWAYS gets the best wings, all the attention, all the press, she's always everywhere ... I think that the other Angels deserves more attention, that's it.

Is just that im kind of sick of Heidi b/c she's eveeeeeeerywhere & is like WHAT?! AGAIN HEIDI?!